The Student Room Group

Sad state of affairs, women cheats on partner with two different guys

Is this what goes on a lot now, i am shocked, i have been cheated on recently and i am beginning to lose faith in women, its in there DNA it seems to run off when better comes along, this is no rant its just how i feel..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/deidre/6500335/DNA-dad-doesnt-want-to-know-baby-daughter.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20150614-_-DearDeidre-_-192583877

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Typical. I recently had a woman and I found out she cheated on me with seven or eight men, I lost count of how many exactly. She was always open for business. It's very sad. That's why you should never get married or enter into a serious relationship. Keep it casual and keep it brief, always.
Original post by Mrclough
n, its in there DNA it seems to run off when better comes along, this is no rant its just how i feel..

Same with men.

Most of us are actively working to get something better.

If you're not making her happy or vice versa, then why shouldn't she leave you.
You really want her to stay with you out of sympathy?

Are you saying you wouldn't leave her if you found someone that made you feel a lot better?
Original post by Xin Xang
Same with men.

Most of us are actively working to get something better.

If you're not making her happy or vice versa, then why shouldn't she leave you.
You really want her to stay with you out of sympathy?

Are you saying you wouldn't leave her if you found someone that made you feel a lot better?

Leaving =/= cheating
Original post by Savino
Typical. I recently had a woman and I found out she cheated on me with seven or eight men, I lost count of how many exactly. She was always open for business. It's very sad. That's why you should never get married or enter into a serious relationship. Keep it casual and keep it brief, always.

'Had' a woman?
Reply 6
Original post by Jacky Hearts
'Had' a woman?

Yes...? I believe that's the correct tense :smile:
Original post by Savino
Yes...? I believe that's the correct tense :smile:

I was more suggesting that human beings aren't possessions.
Reply 8

Oh I see. I didn't mean to suggest that she was my possession...I had her in a figurative sense, not literally. Then she exed herself out lol.
Original post by Savino

Thats absolutely awful. How did you end up finding out?
Reply 10
Is this what goes on a lot now, i am shocked, i have been cheated on recently and i am beginning to lose faith in women, its in there DNA it seems to run off when better comes along, this is no rant its just how i feel..

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/deidre/6500335/DNA-dad-doesnt-want-to-know-baby-daughter.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20150614-_-DearDeidre-_-192583877

Original post by Savino

yea its brutal.

I'm in a relationship now. its kinda serious.

its sad. I desire to settle down n have a family.
but deep down i know every girl is just a whore waiting to come out.

im tryna be happy with her. but its like a countdown to when i finally find out and confirm something that makes her a whore.

Nope, it's not the way it works, for a number of women, including myself.
Anyway, wasn't it a saying that men are 'genetically hardwired to nail as much pussy as possible'. Plus, statistically 1 in 2.7 men will cheat on their wives so don't be demonising women, please.
It's just a question of luck, whether you find that one human being that you can trust. I re-iterate it is not a question of gender.
Sorry you were cheated on, I know that's not easy, I know from a number of experiences how bad that feels.
Best advice I can give - love yourself, first and foremost, and don't be dependent on someone else to elevate you into a good place or make you feel adequate. That way if or when they break your trust you still have that sense of self-worth of your own. It's a journey, but once enough people **** you over and you experience enough pain, you'll learn to do it eventually because you'll have no other choice. But still give a woman (or man if you ever become that way inclined) a chance - what is life without attachment, romantic interaction and that excitement?

Original post by Savino

lol. m8. Don't be polarising this and saying only women behave like this. We all know that's far from the truth.
Reply 12
Original post by unreconciled
Thats absolutely awful. How did you end up finding out?

She told me, she bragged about how she slept with all these men. She's proud to be a slut lol. I wasn't even that fussed in the end. The biggest joke was that she claimed to be a virgin when I met her, found out she had been f***ed by three guys before me, plus the six or seven (or eight?) that f***ed her during our relationship. And she's bragging about it, lol. smh
Reply 13
Original post by Mick.w
yea its brutal.

im tryna be happy with her. but its like a countdown to when i finally find out and confirm something that makes her a whore.

You're absolutely correct, spot on. They try to be good, and for a period of time they'll do all the right things to satisfy you, but eventually they unleash their inner whore. It's bound to happen sooner or later. It's good to anticipate this and prepare for it so you won't be so shocked when it happens. But you never know, you might be lucky, your woman might belong to the 0.01 percent of women who are decent and loyal. They do exist. Like I'll give you an example, this girl i knew recently, she had me convinced that she was a good girl, but I knew from the start that she was a whore because of her sexual history (she had so many boyfriends before me I lost count) and when I eventually found out that she was whoring herself, it wasn't a big shock. Though pretty nasty.

So I can't say I had a girlfriend? Hmmm...
Original post by Savino
She told me, she bragged about how she slept with all these men. She's proud to be a slut lol. I wasn't even that fussed in the end. The biggest joke was that she claimed to be a virgin when I met her, found out she had been f***ed by three guys before me, plus the six or seven (or eight?) that f***ed her during our relationship. And she's bragging about it, lol. smh

my question is, how could you not know?
Original post by Savino
You're absolutely correct, spot on. They try to be good, and for a period of time they'll do all the right things to satisfy you, but eventually they unleash their inner whore. It's bound to happen sooner or later. It's good to anticipate this and prepare for it so you won't be so shocked when it happens. But you never know, you might be lucky, your woman might belong to the 0.01 percent of women who are decent and loyal. They do exist. Like I'll give you an example, this girl i knew recently, she had me convinced that she was a good girl, but I knew from the start that she was a whore because of her sexual history (she had so many boyfriends before me I lost count) and when I eventually found out that she was whoring herself, it wasn't a big shock. Though pretty nasty.

Original post by Mick.w
yea its brutal.

y'all crazy. keep up that negative thinking and it'll be no surprise if your woman ****s someone else.
Reply 17
Original post by Man.bear.pig
my question is, how could you not know?

I'm very naive, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. She was clever, she didn't give me any real reason to suspect foul play until she eventually came out bragging about all the guys who rekt her. Genuinely thought she was a good girl. She was very young, much younger than me. She also lied about being a virgin, I didn't connect the dots until very late (she was well known as being a slut in her school but I chose to ignore that little detail). I got caught up in her web of deception, I always had my unfounded suspicions but never realised what she was capable of. Lesson learned for next time, I had to go through this experience so next time I'll be prepared and I know exactly what to expect from a woman.
Reply 18
Original post by Man.bear.pig
y'all crazy. keep up that negative thinking and it'll be no surprise if your woman ****s someone else.

Have you ever known a woman not to open her legs for the next available man that bumps into her?
Original post by Savino
I'm very naive, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. She was clever, she didn't give me any real reason to suspect foul play until she eventually came out bragging about all the guys who rekt her. Genuinely thought she was a good girl. She was very young, much younger than me. She also lied about being a virgin, I didn't connect the dots until very late (she was well known as being a slut in her school but I chose to ignore that little detail). I got caught up in her web of deception, I always had my unfounded suspicions but never realised what she was capable of. Lesson learned for next time, I had to go through this experience so next time I'll be prepared and I know exactly what to expect from a woman.

lol don't be so fragile to let one broad jade your opinion of all women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending