The Student Room Group

Guys would you find this type of body shape attractive?

So I am a size 10 and work out a lot. However I can't shift my belly, it's genetic to gain weight on my lower belly and hips. I have a small waist and large hips, a good bum and quiet chunky thighs. My top half is a lot smaller, B cup boobs.

I want to lose a bit of weight but if I did I'd end up with even smaller boobs, lose my bum and curves and end up looking quite boyish.. All for the sake of losing my pot belly.

So is it better to have some curves and meat and a little belly, or to be slim all over?

Scroll to see replies

The former. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
So I am a size 10 and work out a lot. However I can't shift my belly, it's genetic to gain weight on my lower belly and hips. I have a small waist and large hips, a good bum and quiet chunky thighs. My top half is a lot smaller, B cup boobs.

I want to lose a bit of weight but if I did I'd end up with even smaller boobs, lose my bum and curves and end up looking quite boyish.. All for the sake of losing my pot belly.

So is it better to have some curves and meat and a little belly, or to be slim all over?

You can still have a good bum and lose weight easily. Just squat for that ass.
Reply 3
Original post by Xenon17
You can still have a good bum and lose weight easily. Just squat for that ass.

I do squat but it is still covered by a layer of fat... If I lost the fat I'd have a man's butt lol.
I do squat but it is still covered by a layer of fat... If I lost the fat I'd have a man's butt lol.

You need to get them gains. Try some explosive movements to develop dem fast twitch fibers.
Reply 5
Best to be slim all over. No one will lambaste you for having small breasts if you are slim. But alarm bells do ring if there's a pot belly but no breasts.

It's not genetic, fat is always last to go away from the stomach and hips and you just have to work harder to lose fat there.
Better to be slim all over. I'm not sure what your so-called belly looks like, it may not even be that bad. Difficult to say without seeing what you look like.
Slim all over. Focus on cardio to lose the stomach fat. You don't have to go extreme to lose it in all in a month and look super slim, if you do it over a longer period of time your body will look naturally fit and you'll be less likely to put the weight back on.
Chunky thighs? No thanks, slim all over.
Reply 9
Chunky thighs? No thanks, slim all over.

Why bother going anon for that?!

They're not fat, they're muscular. Didn't realise guys wanted little twig legged girls

They're not fat, they're muscular. Didn't realise guys wanted little twig legged girls

Isn't it!
There seems such a narrow variation of accepted womens body shapes on tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I think you are upset that you didn't get the replies you wanted.

A slim girl does not mean twig legged, you can be slim with muscle tone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Belly fat is all about nutrition. You need to be in a calorie deficit and experiment with dropping your carbs - not stupidly low, just start really dropping your simple sugars intake.
Reply 13
I could work you out if you like ???
So I am a size 10 and work out a lot. However I can't shift my belly, it's genetic to gain weight on my lower belly and hips. I have a small waist and large hips, a good bum and quiet chunky thighs. My top half is a lot smaller, B u

Post a picture OP and I can analyse your prize
If you catch my drift

I would say you are fine and shouldn't worry so much about what others think of you, beauty is subjective and not solely based on the physical form in terms of human relationships, so there will always be someone who will find you attractive. Though it never hurts in striving to improve yourself every day, and by the sounds of it you have the will to do that so good luck.
(edited 8 years ago)
Wow
you want our opinion yet you want us to imagine a body type??

Gfto you lazy a55 and show pics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I don't see the problem here, unless you're trying to seduce a Catholic priest. Any kind of pot belly you have can't be nearly as bad as you probably think it is if you work out regularly. Different strokes for different blokes though; you could be morbidly obese and there'd still be some guys who look at you naked and think "I'd love to go spelunking in that". Personally, I'd prefer the first option.
I found this girl on plenty of fish, I think she's a fake but her body shape is beyond perfect.

Attachment not found
am i the only who can't be asked with squats?

Latest

Trending

Trending