Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, in the beginning of September I was enrolled at London Met but after a week I changed to Bucks New Uni, however I received a letter from London Met that I was gonna receive a bursary of 1000 from them if I was still studying there by the 21 of September. As the change of circumstance took long to change my university to Bucks. I received the £500 bursary from London Met. Do I have to return the bursary as I was not studying there by the 21 of September but on my Student Finance showed that I was still in London Met as they were still processing my change of cirsumstance?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    If you are no longer attending London Met university then you would need to speak to them as they would require you to pay this money back as you will not be entitled to this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2015
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.