The Student Room Group

should I try again with this girl

in september I saw this pretty girl in my class, add her on FB and Talked for a while. I asked her out but she said was busy. However the date was a bit dumb, it was to go bike riding and for a picnic, in autumn.

Anyway nothing ever happened. However this week, due to small class size, I caught her looking at me twice, one time was when the teacher made a joke, we all laughed.

Usally she runs out the door, when class is over, but today she walked really slow, but I walked past.

should I try again?
Reply 1
go for it, ask her if she wants to meet up for a coffee, or ask her if she can help you with class note or something, you've nothing to lose :smile:
Maybe talk to her again, see if you can get a few conversations going to try and get a feel for how things stand.
Wow you really observe her everyday lol and in great detail

my advice: concentrate on your studies. Those grades will be with you forever
Mmmm try talk to her first rather than just coming outta nowhere like Randy Orton, ya feel?

Original post by Ripper Phoenix
Wow you really observe her everyday lol and in great detail

my advice: concentrate on your studies. Those grades will be with you forever

You know, juggling multiple things in life is something a lot of people do on a daily basis...
Reply 5
You were too keen at first, and you will be again if you just jump right in!

Talk to her normally for a bit, then ask her out. It should just happen naturally
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM
Maybe talk to her again, see if you can get a few conversations going to try and get a feel for how things stand.

Original post by Goaded
You were too keen at first, and you will be again if you just jump right in!

Talk to her normally for a bit, then ask her out. It should just happen naturally

Original post by Sam.B57
go for it, ask her if she wants to meet up for a coffee, or ask her if she can help you with class note or something, you've nothing to lose :smile:

its hard to speak to her in class, as she is always with a group of girls. I have actually never spoken to her in person. Which is the main problem.

And I dont really know why I asked her for a bike ride and picnic, she doesnt really look a sporty person.

Next time it will be dinner and drinks, If I get a chance to speak to her in person
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
its hard to speak to her in class, as she is always with a group of girls. I have actually never spoken to her in person. Which is the main problem.

And I dont really know why I asked her for a bike ride and picnic, she doesnt really look a sporty person.

Next time it will be dinner and drinks, If I get a chance to speak to her in person

Just please make sure you've had at least 3 conversations with her!
Good luck

It is tough, maybe you can hope to catch her again as she's walking out or maybe touch her elbow and say hi.
Reply 9

i think dinner and drinks could be a bit far if its a first thing, stick with coffee i'd suggest

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending