The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANM775
It's definitely gone, it was called the Reality of Online dating

I know it's gone for a fact because someone quoted me in there, and when I go and try and re-read what they said it tells me the thread isn't there...........

Just write another thread telling what happened when you did the fake pof and that 200 men responded. See if that works then put the title on here so we can all read it
Original post by Judge Jules
Just write another thread telling what happened when you did the fake pof and that 200 men responded. See if that works then put the title on here so we can all read it

It was pretty annoying tbh, it's always annoying when you've spent time writing something up, preparing and cropping pictures, uploading them etc, and have someone just come and delete your thread for no good reason

I don't think i'll make another thread or upload anything again

but 200 men clicked that they wanted to meet her within 10 hours. The site has a feature on there which is quite similar to Tinder

she also received about 25 messages so far

some by guys upto 4 points above her.

pof is SEXIST btw, the female experience is completely differant from the male experience. As a male you are discriminated against and treated by the site owners as a second class citizen

females can see the EXACT time that anyone in their inbox has last been online [to the minute] ... men can't

females can see if their messages have been read or not by the opposite sex, males can't

females can see if males would date a person with kids, or date someone who smokes and where you were born [first born, middle child, 5th child ..etc], males can't.
This information sounds insignificant but could be used to weed out a few players/f***boys as if they say they wouldn't date a woman with kids but are messaging you then obviously all they're after is sex

females can also switch between looking at male profiles and female profiles at will with the click of a couple of buttons, for males this is not possible. The only way to do this if you are male is to hack the url and make a few subtle and key changes ..and this requires some knowledge on his part [like he has read a html book or basic coding book so can make an educated guess as to what all that stuff in the url actually means]

females can also see their "meetme's" ...males can't

females can also press a button which will send a "flirt" which is basically a generic message to the opposite sex, males can't

males can acquire all the features that females have ONLY if they are willing to pay for it bar the flirt option

the female user experience far outweighs the males............
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 982
Original post by ANM775
It was pretty annoying tbh, it's always annoying when you've spent time writing something up, preparing and cropping pictures, uploading them etc, and have someone just come and delete your thread for no good reason

I don't think i'll make another thread or upload anything again

but 200 men clicked that they wanted to meet her within 10 hours. The site has a feature on there which is quite similar to Tinder

she also received about 25 messages so far

some by guys upto 4 points above her.

pof is SEXIST btw, the female experience is completely differant from the male experience. As a male you are discriminated against and treated by the site owners as a second class citizen

females can see the EXACT time that anyone in their inbox has last been online [to the minute] ... men can't

females can see if their messages have been read or not by the opposite sex, males can't

females can see if males would date a person with kids, or date someone who smokes and where you were born [first born, middle child, 5th child ..etc], males can't.
This information sounds insignificant but could be used to weed out a few players/f***boys as if they say they wouldn't date a woman with kids but are messaging you then obviously all they're after is sex

females can also switch between looking at male profiles and female profiles at will with the click of a couple of buttons, for males this is not possible. The only way to do this if you are male is to hack the url and make a few subtle and key changes ..and this requires some knowledge on his part [like he has read a html book or basic coding book so can make an educated guess as to what all that stuff in the url actually means]

females can also see their "meetme's" ...males can't

females can also press a button which will send a "flirt" which is basically a generic message to the opposite sex, males can't

males can acquire all the features that females have ONLY if they are willing to pay for it bar the flirt option

the female user experience far outweighs the males............

https://imgur.com/JtxCikx

https://imgur.com/Wj5BH5o
We try to fix something, but you can't fix what you can't see. It's the soul that needs the surgery.
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending