The Student Room Group

Seriously what is the point of life?

Ups, downs, struggles, problems, heartbreak, death. I mean, what is the point of life if we are all going to die in the end? Will we be reunited with our loved ones? Or will that just be the end. For everyone. For eternity. It scares me and drives me crazy at the same time. What is even the point of constantly working hard in education when we are still young, when we should be making the most of it by having fun all the time. And what about those who are suffering in the world, in extreme poverty, getting killed. Losing families, dying of hunger/disease. Is that the end for them? It's not fair at all. Where is the justice.
Zero faith in humanity. Where is God when you need God.

Scroll to see replies

I would make a contribution but I'm too captivated by your name.
Reply 2
Original post by BioStudentx
I would make a contribution but I'm too captivated by your name.

I just knew I should have made it an anonymous post. My username continues to prove to be a distraction to whatever I post about. Now answer my question.
Original post by imapedo
I just knew I should have made it an anonymous post. My username continues to prove to be a distraction to whatever I post about. Now answer my question.

- God doesn't exist.
- The meaning of life is what you make of it.
- Life is unfair, but you can do your best to make it a better place.
Reply 4
how depressing.
He's chilling in the sky not giving a f**k
There isn't a point. Try not to dwell on that too much though. Being alive is more fun and interesting than being dead: being dead for eternity sounds boring as ****. May as well make the most of it.
I was gonna answer but then saw your username..... I need an adult 🙏🏽
Reply 8
With a name like that....:s-smilie:
Reply 9
Original post by a10
how depressing.

so so so so sorry for ruining your day. or dream. when will you wake up and realise these are genuine world and life problems
I can go so philosophical on this, but I'll just sit back and chill
Reply 11
Original post by imapedo
so so so so sorry for ruining your day. or dream. when will you wake up and realise these are genuine world and life problems

you being a pedo is a major life problem in itself...
Reply 12
Original post by Lovinlife2
I can go so philosophical on this, but I'll just sit back and chill

feel free to go philo
Reply 13
Original post by a10
you being a pedo is a major life problem in itself...

wow you are so not gullible and not judgemental
Reply 14
Original post by imapedo
wow you are so not gullible and not judgemental

xo

Reply 15
Original post by imapedo
Ups, downs, struggles, problems, heartbreak, death. I mean, what is the point of life if we are all going to die in the end? Will we be reunited with our loved ones? Or will that just be the end. For everyone. For eternity. It scares me and drives me crazy at the same time. What is even the point of constantly working hard in education when we are still young, when we should be making the most of it by having fun all the time. And what about those who are suffering in the world, in extreme poverty, getting killed. Losing families, dying of hunger/disease. Is that the end for them? It's not fair at all. Where is the justice.
Zero faith in humanity. Where is God when you need God.

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure how to interpret your post.

- Are you feeling genuinely depressed yourself?
- Are you thinking about the state of the world around you?
- Perhaps a mixture of both?

If you could clarify I could write a relevant response? :smile:
You never chose to be born into this world, and you've got to deal with the fact that you now know what it's like to live. You've got to come to terms with death, that you'll once again not know what it is to live - you won't exist any more, you won't remember existing, there will be nothing. You just have to put up with it and play by the rules we've been given, I'm afraid.
The point of life is to be the best motherfuka you can possibly be. We are only here for a limited time so we may as well do some cool **** you get me
Whatever you want it to be.
It's all just bs tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending