The Student Room Group

Girlfriend's history

Hello all,
Recently I have got into a relationship with a brilliant girl who I am very similar too,
However I have an issue with the fact 2 other guys in my year were in a thing with her 2 years ago and have images of her doing something to them in the downstairs department, and when any1 brings it up I feel sick to my stomach and angry. I am moving school soon but for the time i am deeply unhappy

Please any advice would be appreciated
Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hello all,
Recently I have got into a relationship with a brilliant girl who I am very similar too,
However I have an issue with the fact 2 other guys in my year were in a thing with her 2 years ago and have images of her doing something to them in the downstairs department, and when any1 brings it up I feel sick to my stomach and angry. I am moving school soon but for the time i am deeply unhappy

Please any advice would be appreciated
Thanks

Why would people bring this up?!

It can be hard accepting that our partners have been with other people in the past, but you're with her now and as long a you make each other happy that's all that matters. :smile:
Reply 2
@rayquaza17 I know and thank you, but I am questioning how happy i am at the moment, but I know in 10 weeks i will feel fine with it but I dont know whether I can wait

Thanks for the reply
Everyone has a past and she can't change it. You either need to accept it and move on or break up with her.
So your girlfriend isn't a virgin. If she wanted to still be with them, she'd still be with them. However she's not with them, she's with you.
You're gonna have to get over it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending