The Student Room Group

Why are girls such *****?

Literally, whenever I tell a girl I like her she is a horrible **** to me and takes the piss. For example, the other day the girl that knows I like her asked me to come down and hang out, then when I got of the train she phoned me up and said to come find her, whilst she was hiding somewhere, I spent like 20 minutes looking for her and chasing after her and then later on in the night said she didn't want me anywhere near her and to leave her alone, I mean WTF??????

I'm always nice to the **** yet apparently I'm horrible even though I buy her whatever she want and pretty much do as she asks, within reason. I wouldn't mind but she called me sexist, like the only arguably sexist thing I do is treat her better because obviously I like her and go out my way for her(did rather, not again).
I can honestly say I'm never going out of my way for a girl again, they're so ****ing 2 faced, ungrateful ******s and just all round horrible bitches.
I feel slightly better after that.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not to mention she would ****ing tease me all the time... and then she acts a **** like that.
Reply 2
You're doing this to yourself. You let the girl treat you like dirt because you respect her more than yourself.

Rule #1: Don't go out of your way for any girl.
Reply 3
You're liking the wrong girls.
pretty big generalisation to make about girls.....but that girl you've come across is very odd....doesn't make sense why she would invite u to hang out then tell u to not go anywhere near her..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
it's just a prank bro
Wrong type of girls you're hanging out with.
Allmgirls are bitches but I'm not sexist.

Okkkkkkk
Reply 8
Original post by bubblegumcat
pretty big generalisation to make about girls.....but that girl you've come across is very odd....doesn't make sense why she would invite u to hang out then tell u to not go anywhere near her..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think the **** just wanted to **** me around for a laugh since she probably knew what a mug I was.... basically my mates and her were running around(she tells them what to do) and I found her coat so I picked that up and phoned her up to say come here and get it, she kept running off so I got my mate to give it to her and she said she didn't want me anywhere near her and to stop harassing her, even though she phoned me up to come down like wtf? I can't make sense of girls in general let alone when they do **** like this.
Wow. What did I just read?
Original post by redferry
Allmgirls are bitches but I'm not sexist.

Okkkkkkk

Fuuck u they all do **** like that
Not all girls are like that
One girl =/= all girls
why are boys such *****?
If it smells like crap everywhere you go, might wanna look under your own shoe.

See what I'm hinting at?
Maybe it's just because I haven't had a drink in a few days and am being overly negative.
Reply 16
Original post by Student403
If it smells like crap everywhere you go, might wanna look under your own shoe.

See what I'm hinting at?

Attachment not found
Reply 17
Original post by UWS
You're doing this to yourself. You let the girl treat you like dirt because you respect her more than yourself.

Rule #1: Don't go out of your way for any girl.

Rule #2: No fingering in the kitchen
Original post by Anonymous
Fuuck u they all do **** like that

Definition of sexism: discrimination based on one's gender, i.e. extrapolating your findings with a small amount of girls to ALL GIRLS ON THE PLANET.

Sexism.
Original post by alow
Rule #2: No fingering in the kitchen

Rule #3: don't listen to their so called 'advice'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending