Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've just accepted Nottingham Trent as my firm choice. I have been given an unconditional offer.
    I know there was priority booking for unconditional offer holder that has not ended? just wondering when i will be able to book into the accommodation and is it likely that there will still be rooms available in all the halls? (I'm interested in Byron and Gill street south )

Thanks.
    Zaira
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Znunes94)
    Hi,
    I've just accepted Nottingham Trent as my firm choice. I have been given an unconditional offer.
    I know there was priority booking for unconditional offer holder that has not ended? just wondering when i will be able to book into the accommodation and is it likely that there will still be rooms available in all the halls? (I'm interested in Byron and Gill street south )

Thanks.
    Zaira
    Hi Zaira,

Accommodation booking opens for All firm offer-holders on Wednesday 16 March. Byron and Gill Street South are very popular halls, and get fully booked quite quickly, so I would recommend moving fast if you would like to live in these halls!

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottingham Trent University)
    Hi Zaira,

Accommodation booking opens for All firm offer-holders on Wednesday 16 March. Byron and Gill Street South are very popular halls, and get fully booked quite quickly, so I would recommend moving fast if you would like to live in these halls!

I hope this helps, and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen
    Hi Ellen,

Thanks for that ! I managed to book Byron yesterday as I had unconditional offer ! Glad as i heard it books up very quickly ! Are there any threads or Facebook groups where we can meet people on our course or find our flat mates?

Thanks,
    Zaira
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Znunes94)
    Hi Ellen,

Thanks for that ! I managed to book Byron yesterday as I had unconditional offer ! Glad as i heard it books up very quickly ! Are there any threads or Facebook groups where we can meet people on our course or find our flat mates?

Thanks,
    Zaira
    Hi Zaira,

Glad you got your accommodation sorted!

The official Byron Facebook group is down below, it will be the best place for finding flatmates and you might meet other people who study your course:

Byron Facebook Group

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.