Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have recently, drifted, big time from my friends.
    Infact we simply are not friends anymore.

I am 23, they are 23, and every single one of them have their own homes now. (each with a partner, I will give them that).

I am still living at home, single, working only part time and am still a student (just finished my first year)

I just feel like I am doing something wrong here, I have about 7grand in the bank, and right now could never afford to actually save much money, I have a car to run aswell !

Anybody else feel like this sometimes? I just feel a bit pathetic and even more so for feeling like this! I have a lovely family, and its all about quality not quantity with friends now... I just need to forget what they are all doing?

AHH. I just needed to rant, If nobody comments back I understand !
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Remember just because you dont have what your friends have now doesnt mean you won't have it in the future

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.