The Student Room Group

First time sex

I had sex for the first time ever last night and even though we used a condom my anxiety is getting me scared that i could be pregnant even though im 100% sure im not but is it normal to feel like that and how long should i wait to have sex again?
Yes, it's not uncommon.

As long as you want. It might be an idea to sort out another (additional?) method of contraception first though, because it sounds like condoms alone are not enough for you at the moment.
Reply 2
Been there, felt that way. If you used it properly, have no worries. We seem to get paranoid very easily when it comes to that. Especially when our period is 8 hours late :ahee:
Reply 3
Poixe how was your first time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Any one wants to gimme try ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
What other contraception should i try?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Poxie
What other contraception should i try?

Step one: find out what your options are. There is no 'one best choice for everyone'.
That's normal, but unless the condom split then there is no chance you could be pregnant. You should go and see your GP though to get on another type of contraception though, two is better than one. They should be able to talk you through all the options, and let you know what is best. For me, that was the combined pill that you take one a day, and then have a week break where you bleed. As for how long to wait to have sex again, there isn't really a time limit :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest