The Student Room Group

Still haven't received my first payment

I applied for my student finance quite a while ago and had sent off all the necessary documents such as my evidence and declaration form. I was sent back my evidence fairly quickly and I also filled in a change of circumstances form and sent that off on August 20th but I still haven't received my first payment.
Am I the only one this is happening to? How long will it take for me to get paid as I'm already on Week 6 of my undergraduate course?
Have you phoned up to ask what's going on?
Reply 2
Original post by Tiger Rag
Have you phoned up to ask what's going on?

yes they just said that my application is still being assessed but i was just wondering why the assessment process is so long and when i'll be receiving my payment
Hi there

Have you been asked to provide further evidence in relation to the change in circumstances?

If we ;are still awaiting evidence, then this may be delaying the full assessment of your application.

Once we receive all relevant evidence and your signed declaration form, your payments will schedule once confirmation of registration is received.

Thanks
Reply 4
Yes but I had already sent off my change in circumstances....would I need to resend all my evidence too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending