The Student Room Group

Bf is so bad in bed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He is a wonderful guy in everything but the bedroom. He has a great length but my god he has zerooo skill. I have tried to give him ques and tell what I like/dislike but there has been no progress.
Apparently his ex gf said he was one of the best she had but I find it so hard to believe! lol
I am so frustrated and I am starting to hate sex. Any advice on what to do? I'm not ready to throw the towel in on the relationship

If he has good length she could find sex painful and just lie to get him to *** faster.
It makes me so mad when I think my ex thinks hes so amazing cause he 'made me *** at least twice each time', while in fact I was in so much pain I was faking to turn him on and get him to finish.
Original post by #ChaosKass
You shouldn't be having sex unless you're married and are trying for a baby. Shame on the both of you.

We're not in the 9th century any more love, I don't think TSR is for you.
Do what 95% of Women in a relationship do...fake it.
Tell him lol. He is your boyfriend or how else is he supposed to know...?!
Reply 24
Original post by loveleest
Tell him lol. He is your boyfriend or how else is he supposed to know...?!

This. I've never understood why women are more comfortable speaking about this with their friends or online than with their boyfriend.
Original post by Anonymous
He is a wonderful guy in everything but the bedroom. He has a great length but my god he has zerooo skill. I have tried to give him ques and tell what I like/dislike but there has been no progress.
Apparently his ex gf said he was one of the best she had but I find it so hard to believe! lol
I am so frustrated and I am starting to hate sex. Any advice on what to do? I'm not ready to throw the towel in on the relationship

Try different positions so you can work things around to the way you like it.
I don't think I'm going to be able to give you any accurate or precise advice unless you send me a video of the sex, then I can judge and inspect the problems with his technique
Maybe you could get someone else in to show him how it's done.
Original post by 1Trump1Brexit
I don't think I'm going to be able to give you any accurate or precise advice unless you send me a video of the sex, then I can judge and inspect the problems with his technique

lool your funny
Original post by CraigBackner
lool your funny

I wasn't trying to be, but cheers anyway
Original post by Josb
Start by making him come, so after that he will be more relaxed and will take his time.

I hear this and think wtf? After coming one loses interest that's me (but ready again after awhile)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by SMEGGGY
I hear this and think wtf? After coming one loses interest that's me (but ready again after awhile)

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. She gives him oral and he comes.
2. He's relaxed and can give her oral/do foreplay for ~15-30 min.
3. They have sex.
Let the girl live man, you do you and she will do what she wants, simple as

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending