The Student Room Group

Am I a bad person for wanting my ex to suffer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
At the moment, karma is doing its work but I can't help but feel so happy!

Listen, the fact you are still occupied with him like that after 3 years is a bit suspicious.

The best revenge is to forget him and move on.
That's true, it's worse when they cheat..

Don't worry- don't even waste you're breath on him/her. He/she has shown his/her true colors, just focus on your goals. Success is the best revenge.
Reply 42
Original post by 999tigger
I think you need to be careful, Karma is one thing, but hate and revenge can be a bit disruptive to you.

I think you should think before posting comments like this. I know exactly how she feels I've been in the same position. A guys family didn't approve me neither so he broke up with me after 2 years and he also made me out to be a bad one. It's not really that you wish bad on people. You just have a hope deep down inside that the person will realise. As you were so good to them.
Original post by 999tigger
I think you need to be careful, Karma is one thing, but hate and revenge can be a bit disruptive to you.

I guess that's true, I'm not going to do anything anyway lol
Original post by ClydeChestnut
Listen, the fact you are still occupied with him like that after 3 years is a bit suspicious.

The best revenge is to forget him and move on.

Lol I've said I just found out today and I've played no part in it, if I did then fair enough..
Original post by SaraJ12
Nah it doesn't make u a bad person at all.. If you don't mind me asking how is he suffering now?

He wants to get back together.

He's been trying to move on from me for nearly 3 years in February (when we officially broke up)
Reply 46
He wants to get back together.

He's been trying to move on from me for nearly 3 years in February (when we officially broke up)

How long was he with this new girl for? after he was "trying" to get over you
Original post by SaraJ12
I think you should think before posting comments like this. I know exactly how she feels I've been in the same position. A guys family didn't approve me neither so he broke up with me after 2 years and he also made me out to be a bad one. It's not really that you wish bad on people. You just have a hope deep down inside that the person will realise. As you were so good to them.

Exactly! I was with him for 3 years, I'm not being vain but I was nothing but really good towards him. He would share and tell me everything because he wanted to and felt comfortable in doing so, I've never forced him to. I didn't force him to be with me either.

I know it's been a long time since we broke up, but we were together for 3 years. Kind of ironic, cheating stays with you forever. I've tried so hard to forget everything and forgive the cheating but I can't.

Anyway, he's the one who wants to reconcile the THIRD time not me.
Original post by SaraJ12

He's has two rebounds relationships. One for 18 months and another for a year.

During this time, he's tried to reconcile with me three times.
Reply 49
Original post by Abdukazam
It's like when Maggy Thatcher died and I ran on the streets shouting with joy. Oh **** didn't mean to say that out loud.

I remember hearing "ding dong the wicked witch is dead" on the radio
Original post by SaraJ12

I haven't spoken to him in nearly a year by the way lol
Reply 51
Exactly! I was with him for 3 years, I'm not being vain but I was nothing but really good towards him. He would share and tell me everything because he wanted to and felt comfortable in doing so, I've never forced him to. I didn't force him to be with me either.

I know it's been a long time since we broke up, but we were together for 3 years. Kind of ironic, cheating stays with you forever. I've tried so hard to forget everything and forgive the cheating but I can't.

Anyway, he's the one who wants to reconcile the THIRD time not me.

He's a **** boy lol.. Stay well away !!
Original post by TK_23
I remember hearing "ding dong the wicked witch is dead" on the radio

Are you sure it wasn't me outside the window
Reply 53
Original post by Abdukazam
Are you sure it wasn't me outside the window

Loool, maybe it was !

So he's had two rebounds for that long.. They probably won't rebounds. We as women try to make ourselves feel better by calling these poor women rebounds. The truth is he moved on from you not once but twice and because It didn't work out for him he knew you would be there in the background as a safety net. He probably shared things and had the same relationship with them as he did with you.

Difference is you put up with his behaviour for longer than these girls did
Reply 55

So he's had two rebounds for that long.. They probably won't rebounds. We as women try to make ourselves feel better by calling these poor women rebounds. The truth is he moved on from you not once but twice and because It didn't work out for him he knew you would be there in the background as a safety net. He probably shared things and had the same relationship with them as he did with you.

I just found out today because I had no clue, that's why I'm so happy lol

:biggrin: you can be happy
Reply 57

Shows what type of person he is. If he's trying to reconcile with you WHILST he was in relationships lol
Original post by SaraJ12

I think he's just too scared to stand up to his family that's why he got into relationships so he could move on from me. Didn't exactly work, since his cousin keeps contacting me via social media lol
Nah. Holding hatred for an ex serves no purpose, it also means you won't move on from them, though they've moved on from you. It's masochistic. Free yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending