The Student Room Group

DO you think most people cheat?

Just asking the question if you think the majority of people do cheat in their lifetime with their partner? Humans weren't designed to be monogamous .

Scroll to see replies

I cheat in games.Idk about relationships lol.
I do, actually. Not always physically cheating, but I think quite a lot of people emotionally cheat.
From my uni experience.... everyone cheats.... everyone.....
Most guys, absolutely.
Original post by loveleest
Most guys, absolutely.

most girls, lul
Most guys, absolutely.

According to surveys, men aren't significantly more likely to cheat than women.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC
According to surveys, men aren't significantly more likely to cheat than women.

I don't trust surverys.
I don't trust surverys.

You have to think that men are probably going to be more honest about having cheated though - they don't have to worry about looking like a hooer.
You have to think that men are probably going to be more honest about having cheated though - they don't have to worry about looking like a hooer.

hmm true.
Yeah, basically everyone I know has been either cheated or been cheated on before
I think it really depends on how you interpret cheating... in my opinion, cheating isn't when you say someone is attractive but you're in a relationship. It is looking at another man/ woman sexually and/ or doing the act with another person too! I think everyone will cheat at least once in their lifetime .
Reply 12
So if everyone does It why is it so stigmatised And feared?

Wonder if the men whos cocks you suck tell their boyfriends they are seeing a rent boy.
hmm true.

shut it you disgusting window licker.
Yes, I do.
Reply 16
Original post by rijn4oirjwor
Wonder if the men whos cocks you suck tell their boyfriends they are seeing a rent boy.

Why are you here
Original post by Fandorin
Why are you here

shut up you **** licker.
Reply 18
Original post by Aceadria
Yes, I do.

Is it bad?
Reply 19
Original post by rijn4oirjwor
shut up you **** licker.

original .