The Student Room Group

No Update On Student Finance Account

Hi,

I've recently applied for student finance and my parents supporting my application have done their part in providing financial information.
On their "To-do list" it still says that they have to send in their evidence of household income, however they have already sent all the required evidence and declaration form and it's been over 2 weeks. I was just wondering whether their account will update automatically .
Original post by BHK123
Hi,

I've recently applied for student finance and my parents supporting my application have done their part in providing financial information.
On their "To-do list" it still says that they have to send in their evidence of household income, however they have already sent all the required evidence and declaration form and it's been over 2 weeks. I was just wondering whether their account will update automatically .

Hi BHK123,

Yes the accounts will update once the evidence has been processed. At the moment it is 19 working days to update all new evidence.

Keep checking online for updates.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Hi,Thank you for your response however today my father (who provided evidence of income) received a chaser letter stating that we haven't sent our evidence and that we need to complete a financial evidence declaration form and send in evidence of income by August 16th. However we have already done this before and sent all relevant documentation we also have proof from our Royal Mail special delivery receipt , I was just wondering should we respond to this request or ignore it. Or would it be better for us to contact student finance via phone to clear this up. Thanks
Hi BHK123

If you have already sent your sponsors financial evidence and still getting chaser letters get in contact with our team and one of our advisers will have a look into your account to see the status of the application and why you are still getting the chaser letters.

Student Finance England Tel: 0300 100 0607

Thanks.
hi, i've applied as an independent student, i've sent to 2 covers one from myself and social due to financial income. I haven't recieved any update as yet. I know its 4am and im curious lol
hi, i've applied as an independent student, i've sent to 2 covers one from myself and social due to financial income. I haven't recieved any update as yet. I know its 4am and im curious lol
Original post by abi123467

Hi abi123467,

Independent evidence is taking 19 working days to process at the moment, you can check the progress on your online account.

Thanks Catherine
Reply 7
Hi, It is a month now and no update on my status yet, been calling there to find out if everything is correct but they say my status would be updated by today and nothing has happened and Im concerned now.
Original post by pmrc4
Hi, It is a month now and no update on my status yet, been calling there to find out if everything is correct but they say my status would be updated by today and nothing has happened and Im concerned now.

Hi,

I'd recommend sending us a private/direct message via either Facebook or Twitter. This will allow us to gain access to your account and look in to this further for you.

Thanks, Duncan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending