Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've recently applied for student finance and my parents supporting my application have done their part in providing financial information.
    On their "To-do list" it still says that they have to send in their evidence of household income, however they have already sent all the required evidence and declaration form and it's been over 2 weeks. I was just wondering whether their account will update automatically .
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BHK123)
    Hi,

I've recently applied for student finance and my parents supporting my application have done their part in providing financial information.
    On their "To-do list" it still says that they have to send in their evidence of household income, however they have already sent all the required evidence and declaration form and it's been over 2 weeks. I was just wondering whether their account will update automatically .
    Hi BHK123,

Yes the accounts will update once the evidence has been processed. At the moment it is 19 working days to update all new evidence.

Keep checking online for updates.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,Thank you for your response however today my father (who provided evidence of income) received a chaser letter stating that we haven't sent our evidence and that we need to complete a financial evidence declaration form and send in evidence of income by August 16th. However we have already done this before and sent all relevant documentation we also have proof from our Royal Mail special delivery receipt , I was just wondering should we respond to this request or ignore it. Or would it be better for us to contact student finance via phone to clear this up. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi BHK123

If you have already sent your sponsors financial evidence and still getting chaser letters get in contact with our team and one of our advisers will have a look into your account to see the status of the application and why you are still getting the chaser letters.

Student Finance England Tel: 0300 100 0607

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    hi, i've applied as an independent student, i've sent to 2 covers one from myself and social due to financial income. I haven't recieved any update as yet. I know its 4am and im curious lol

ReputationRep:
    hi, i've applied as an independent student, i've sent to 2 covers one from myself and social due to financial income. I haven't recieved any update as yet. I know its 4am and im curious lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abi123467)
    Hi abi123467,

Independent evidence is taking 19 working days to process at the moment, you can check the progress on your online account.

Thanks Catherine

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.