The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have you actually met?
Original post by Nadile
Here's the problem, you're insecure and controlling :smile:

I'm a girl and I personally only have male friends. I just don't seem to get along with other girls, and it might be the same for your girlfriend. And I do have a boyfriend, and he's ok with it because he actually trusts me unlike you with your girlfriend (a lot of my friends are our mutual friends, but I have some of my own too).

The reason she might start lying to you is because you're getting too controlling. You're literally trying to choose her friends for her, and you probably react really badly whenever she mentions talking to guys. You can't expect her to cut off all friendships just because you said so. You also can't expect her to never talk to guys, what is this anyway, primary school where boys only talk to boys and girls to girls? Grow up.

Get over yourself and stop trying to dictate who your girlfriend can and can't talk to.

Agree with this 100%, there's nothing wrong with having male friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leave her if you can't trust her.

I don't think the issue is so much that she's talking to other men, it's the fact that she's flirting with them.
Original post by Anonymous
So we are together 4 years and we are in long distance relationship, she isn't the type to cheat or go sleep with random guys, [shes 19 im 20] so i'm not worried that she will go with a guy and have sex with them in a month or so.

Biggest problem is that shes not being honest/loyal, she keeps texting other guys and keep promising she will stop etc but then she chat with some other new guys.
It's really annoying me af because she's just ''being bored'' as we have time difference so when i go sleep she still has rest of day about 3-5 pm. But it's so annoying because she take it as she can make guy friends but there isnt such thing, she been texting about 3 guys in past longer and they all later were pressuring her into that kind of stuff so she rejected them like stopped talking, why would you keep making random guys fell in you text show you nice and like them and then nope. I mean thats good she dont cheat but its still annoying she texts them and most important she don't respect me much ? She loves me and all but she never tell them she has bf etc so they of course wanna get along with her and stuff.

Last time well last 3 times she promised she will stop talking to guys im sorry etc but she kept doing it so i was like ok, talk to guys but be honest to me and show more respect to your bf ? instead saying you don't have a bf say you do and don't be too nice while texting them so but most important be honest and tell me whether you text some guys or not.

And i keep seeing her online on whatsapp from time to time but she says she never text any guy this week and she promised she didn't, but i keep seeing her on whats app online so i asked why you online from time to time ''ohh i was checking my contacts'' like i was like whatever didn't felt that day like arguing with her and hearing ''you dont trust me'' like wtf, im sure she texts some guys on whats app like you dont just come on whats app every few min to check what contacts ? and she even send me screenshots as i asked her to send it with ''oh i deleted the guy i texted last week i blocked him'' like cmon im not 12

But yeah its really annoying i really love her, we love each other never cheat its just that texting thing and that she not being honest when she text guys but i think i start to love her less and less, it's hard but i want to because im tired of her not honest answer tbh, before i was really emotional first 2 times we were on the edge of break up 3rd time i was just whatever ok fine if you text but at least be honest and tell me if you do thats all i ask.. ''Ok i promise i will tell you and try not to text any guys'' then she does it same thing but even worse cuz she basically lies straight into my eyes? like i catch her hand if she stealing something and she would say its not hers. shes just not being loyal and honest with me and sad thing we have have tickets meeting in about 2 months and shes doing such thing and then she will cry how stupid she is as she did few times before wtf is her problem guys help

Thanks for helping !

HOLY SH1T, if there is ever the PERFECT 6 MARK QUESTION THAT'S FOOKING IT

Latest

Trending

Trending