The Student Room Group

friend cheating on friend

so my best friend that has been dating one of my really good friends has went on holiday and cheated. she told me in confidence however isn't going to tell him and him being a good friend of mine makes me feel guilty that I know and he doesn't what should I do ?
Reply 1
:/ sounds like a pretty s****y situation to be in. Maybe you could talk to her and try to convince her to tell him? Let her know you are uncomfortable keeping this a secret as you are really good friends with him too
Reply 2
Original post by Avaia
:/ sounds like a pretty s****y situation to be in. Maybe you could talk to her and try to convince her to tell him? Let her know you are uncomfortable keeping this a secret as you are really good friends with him too

yeah I spoke to her the other day and she was so sure she wasn't going to tell him and when I said that I don't like that she is hiding it she was begging me to just keep things quite but it just feels kinda wrong
Reply 3
Original post by luna-eris
yeah I spoke to her the other day and she was so sure she wasn't going to tell him and when I said that I don't like that she is hiding it she was begging me to just keep things quite but it just feels kinda wrong

I would try to talk to her again about it, because it isn't fair for her to drop it on you and then just expect you to keep quiet
Reply 4
Original post by Avaia
I would try to talk to her again about it, because it isn't fair for her to drop it on you and then just expect you to keep quiet

Yeah I will do thanks for the help
blackmail her into doing whatever you desire.
Reply 6
Original post by Stoleyourgirl
blackmail her into doing whatever you desire.

😂 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending