Being a virgin in your 20s Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Somehow ended up into this situation, and I've had zero chances to lose my virginity throughout my teens. I know it has to happen eventually but nothing seems to be changing.
seasidestudy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You'll find someone soon. There's no shame or pressure in being one or to have sex. I know lots of people who are 20 odd who are still virgins; it honestly doesn't matter. There's so much pressure nowadays to not be a virgin but it's okay to be one, nobody is really bothered, they're more focused on the things happening in their own lives
Anonymous #1
(Original post by seasidestudy)
You'll find someone soon. There's no shame or pressure in being one or to have sex. I know lots of people who are 20 odd who are still virgins; it honestly doesn't matter. There's so much pressure nowadays to not be a virgin but it's okay to be one, nobody is really bothered, they're more focused on the things happening in their own lives
I've been hearing 'you'll find someone soon' for the past 6 years. I'm pretty much always an upbeat and positive person but this is the one thing that gets me down.
seasidestudy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Believe me I understand but you shouldn't let it get you down, there's so many more important things in life to focus on, don't let one thing affect you so much. And you will find someone, but don't look for that person wait for them to come to you. Focus on the things that make you happy and something will happen when you least expect it to, that's the case quite often
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What is it you actually want?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by seasidestudy)
Believe me I understand but you shouldn't let it get you down, there's so many more important things in life to focus on, don't let one thing affect you so much. And you will find someone, but don't look for that person wait for them to come to you. Focus on the things that make you happy and something will happen when you least expect it to, that's the case quite often
I have been waiting for quite a while now. All this stuff just seems to fall into the laps of everyone I know for some reason.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
If it makes you feel any better, I'm 19 and have never even kissed someone... All I can say is to not concentrate on it too much, just throw yourself into your interests/studies
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
**** im 20 going 21 and haven't kissed a girl proper, I'm not awkward when it comes to girls I have a massive friendship group where have the people are girls and I've got no problem. It's just no opportunities have arrived.
PublicService
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sir. TooJender-Vegine-Willie
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
I'm a 40 year old gamer who works part time in a library and I have still not lost it purely because I don't want to as I'm waiting for the right person so keep doing what you are doing brother!
DESAfooty6969
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If it makes you feel any better, I'm 19 and have never even kissed someone... All I can say is to not concentrate on it too much, just throw yourself into your interests/studies

HAHAHAHA loser!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (197)
24.32%
Pop (196)
24.2%
Jazz (33)
4.07%
Classical (46)
5.68%
Hip-Hop (153)
18.89%
Electronic (54)
6.67%
Indie (131)
16.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise