The Student Room Group

Guys sometimes make dating exhausting

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Judge Jules
You/Men can still be accused of rape if a woman Asks men out first. Even people who are married get accused of it from their own partners so if you spend time worrying about that then you'll never ask anybody out.
And It is actually the man's job to ask the woman and because men are too scared to that's why they stay single. Most Women are not going to make the first move or ask men out so no point men hoping they will just because of equal rights/equality.
And any man waiting for women to give them a sign before they approach are fools or will be waiting in vain because not many women will give off signs.
A few times I was in a world of my own and didn't notice any men but they'd come up to me saying they saw me looking at them or smiling at them which I wasn't so it's easy to get small things like that wrong especially if your in a dark club or bar
Real men don't wait for signs, They just approach whomever they are attracted to and take a chance of her saying yes or no

So is their a Official Law that if you are a Male you have to ask the Female out and make the first move ?? Ehem No,It's a STEREOTYPICAL View.In this current era where Western Women want more equality,why shouldnt dating be a part of that ?? You cant have the best of both that is not 'equality'.More Men are starting to realise this and your Games of trying to have the best of both will eventually back fire on Women hilariously.Dont bite the Hand that feeds you,Remember that.
You/Men can still be accused of rape if a woman Asks men out first. Even people who are married get accused of it from their own partners so if you spend time worrying about that then you'll never ask anybody out.
And It is actually the man's job to ask the woman and because men are too scared to that's why they stay single. Most Women are not going to make the first move or ask men out so no point men hoping they will just because of equal rights/equality.
And any man waiting for women to give them a sign before they approach are fools or will be waiting in vain because not many women will give off signs.
A few times I was in a world of my own and didn't notice any men but they'd come up to me saying they saw me looking at them or smiling at them which I wasn't so it's easy to get small things like that wrong especially if your in a dark club or bar
Real men don't wait for signs, They just approach whomever they are attracted to and take a chance of her saying yes or no

I will wait and see if there is some attraction between us with eye contact before i even think about making a move, if that means i'm not a "real man" then so be it
Original post by Anonymous
Here's an idea silver spooned girl.Why dont Girls take the Boy out.It's 2018 not 1908,Women can dominate and have a say.Boys would probably show more gratitude to Girls than vice versa.Take your privallaged,entitled arse somewhere else if KFC isn't good enough for you.You're not some Model or a,A star celebrity.You are just a Girl,their are another 5 Billion of you in the world.

There's 5 Billion girls but you can't get 1
Why are you going anonymous just to write that?
And firstly I'm not a silver spooned girl and no point preaching to me about girls taking men out, I did offer to with a man I met on the dating site but he was a tight ass and if i offered to pay with every man theyd take the piss as there are a lot of women out there who do pay and men continually just let them as one woman on tsr made a thread about that recently but im sure there are many other women with the same experience as hers.And if a woman does offer to pay most men do not respect some women and will take advantage of that girl for being so nice. A lot of men prefer the type of women who treat them horrible or keep them waiting which is obvious from programmes like Bridezillas and those men deserve those type of women for putting up with such behaviour but Nice girls like myself just meet **** men.
But even the tight bloke I met on the dating sight would never take a girl to KFC as I asked him this and was surprised he said no but I was just asking for a laugh and as an experiment.

If you think it's ok to take a woman on a first date to KFC then it's no wonder you're single.
You only do that after many, many months of dating, trying to impress a girl and getting to know each other.
And what's this crap about not being a model, a star or a celebrity? So you're saying you should only try to impress them and not all women who your trying to get into bed ?
Original post by justsomeguy1
I will wait and see if there is some attraction between us with eye contact before i even think about making a move, if that means i'm not a "real man" then so be it

Wtf, I wasn't expecting this much hostility.
I actually thought I was going to get a few reps, lol
But seriously dude you don't need to wait for eye contact just approach anybody you are interested in asking out.
The certain user who I'm apparently obsessed with thinks this works but if it did he'd have a girlfriend by now and it's been 2 years since he's been saying that.
Wtf, I wasn't expecting this much hostility.
I actually thought I was going to get a few reps, lol
But seriously dude you don't need to wait for eye contact just approach anybody you are interested in asking out.
The certain user who I'm apparently obsessed with thinks this works but if it did he'd have a girlfriend by now and it's been 2 years since he's been saying that.

I wasn't trying to be hostile, i was just trying to make the point that guys usually aren't going to make a move if they don't feel a connection or attraction between them and the woman, and i don't think many women would either.
Here's an idea silver spooned girl.Why dont Girls take the Boy out.It's 2018 not 1908,Women can dominate and have a say.Boys would probably show more gratitude to Girls than vice versa.Take your privallaged,entitled arse somewhere else if KFC isn't good enough for you.You're not some Model or a,A star celebrity.You are just a Girl,their are another 5 Billion of you in the world.

And another thing I actually like KFC, but I don't go there very often but No Way is any man taking me there on a first date, that's the ultimate insult and if any girl let's a man take her there on a first date then she deserves men like that and that's how their going to treat her in future by not making an effort.
Original post by justsomeguy1
I wasn't trying to be hostile, i was just trying to make the point that guys usually aren't going to make a move if they don't feel a connection or attraction between them and the woman, and i don't think many women would either.

OK then good luck in staying single( I'm slightly joking )
I really meant to direct the hostility comment to the other men on here but
My point was that men have always asked me out in every different type of place, eg,
a handsome train station employee asking me out inside the station, a passenger sitting opositte me on a train, library, supermarket, sitting on a bus, waiting at a bus stop, on the street, etc but mostly guys ask me out when I'm just walking down the street, I've even had a few men ask me out at night which is really strange because I'm assuming they can't actually see me properly but I didn't give any of these men any signs at all, I didn't even notice any of them until they spoke to me. I don't even need to go to clubs or bars but when I used to I hardly ever got any men asking me out.
And I just watch people on a live streaming app called Bigo Live and men keep sending me messages on the private inbox. I used to reply back just to be polite but I learnt not to reply back anymore because I'm not interested in them then it gets embarrassing to have to try to explain that to them.

I'd just like to point out that I don't even think I am that good looking but these men seem to think so. And when I meet someone who I am attracted to then I'm really glad they had the balls to approach me because I never would have gone up to them but also I never ever even noticed them before so you really don't need to wait for any signs but I understand that men think it's going to bd easier if they get a sign first but most men are not going to get any signs to begin with.

A lot of people have met their partners just from aporoaching on the street, even some girls do approach men on the street and other places but not many girls are going to approach men first or they don't give off any signs.

I'm not saying women shouldn't approach men first but it is really the man's job because not many women will and if women aren't approaching then men have got no choice but to do it.
And another thing I actually like KFC, but I don't go there very often but No Way is any man taking me there on a first date, that's the ultimate insult and if any girl let's a man take her there on a first date then she deserves men like that and that's how their going to treat her in future by not making an effort.

Exactly most Boys wont know this though.They would think KFC is cool.That's why i am saying Women should be more upfront and take charge,you know that is 'equality' which is what Women want.Women then should suggest the ideas and where to go and be a bit more dominant instead of making the Guy do all the work
My point was that men have always asked me out in every different type of place, eg,
a handsome train station employee asking me out inside the station, a passenger sitting opositte me on a train, library, supermarket, sitting on a bus, waiting at a bus stop, on the street, etc but mostly guys ask me out when I'm just walking down the street, I've even had a few men ask me out at night which is really strange because I'm assuming they can't actually see me properly but I didn't give any of these men any signs at all, I didn't even notice any of them until they spoke to me. I don't even need to go to clubs or bars but when I used to I hardly ever got any men asking me out.
And I just watch people on a live streaming app called Bigo Live and men keep sending me messages on the private inbox. I used to reply back just to be polite but I learnt not to reply back anymore because I'm not interested in them then it gets embarrassing to have to try to explain that to them.

I'd just like to point out that I don't even think I am that good looking but these men seem to think so. And when I meet someone who I am attracted to then I'm really glad they had the balls to approach me because I never would have gone up to them but also I never ever even noticed them before so you really don't need to wait for any signs but I understand that men think it's going to bd easier if they get a sign first but most men are not going to get any signs to begin with.

A lot of people have met their partners just from aporoaching on the street, even some girls do approach men on the street and other places but not many girls are going to approach men first or they don't give off any signs.

I'm not saying women shouldn't approach men first but it is really the man's job because not many women will and if women aren't approaching then men have got no choice but to do it.

Those Last 3 Lines is why exactly Men get fed up and you wonder why they treat some girls with contempt.It's not a Man's or a Women's Job to do anything.It's a stereotype which i thought many Women in other areas of life wished for it to go away and it has but not in dating.Do you see what i'm saying, Girls want the best of everything and picking and choosing.It dosent work like that,a Man wont be able to protect you from everything it's a big bad world out their and you need to get some guts and be more steely.If you like a guy and you see him by himself are you telling me you still wont ask him out, you are actually still going to wait for him to make the first move.Silly games like that is why MTGOW is proving more popular

You dont understand the pressure men of 2018 face.Sexual Harassment just by looking/flirting/asking a girl out.Attempted Rape if he goes in for the kiss.It's too much pressure and risk.High Risk-Low Reward.Trust me when i say when Women go in for the first move, Most Men will be so grateful and it will light their day up.
Exactly most Boys wont know this though.They would think KFC is cool.That's why i am saying Women should be more upfront and take charge,you know that is 'equality' which is what Women want.Women then should suggest the ideas and where to go and be a bit more dominant instead of making the Guy do all the work

This is why you and all the men are single or in miserable relationships. Men choose horrible women and stay with them then complain about them. Plus it's not me you need to educate about all these things, it's other women if you want them to ask men out, no point blaming me, that's not going to help anybody. I'm just giving my opinion and saying what men have done when they approached me that works.
Of course No man should ever consider taking a first date to KFC and if any woman tells you that or other things in a thread you should listen.
And whenever i bring it up I'm not even being serious about the KFC thing really but I do believe nobody should ever take a date there for the first date. But still I'm just having a laugh.

I don't have to understand how hard it is for men to ask women out and to worry about being accused of rape because I'm not that sick so it's other women you need to worry about who do that so you can stop preaching to me about all that. Tell it directly to other women and any females you talk to and female friends and women on dating sites.
All I'm doing is coming on tsr and giving my opinion but again as usual men think only their opinion is more important than a woman's and because your not willing to listen you will stay single or always choose the wrong girls who are nutty and think it's ok to lie about serious things like rape, I don't do that ****.

And what's this sexist crap about making the guy do all the work.
If your a man you take charge and research interesting places on google to take a girl and if she didn't want to go to a certain place she will tell you and choose something herself.
I look up places I think are fun to go to myself and the bloke I met on the dating site said no to every one of them because he said they look too pricy. What a charmer, he really knows how to impress a woman and make her want to see him again but I didn't look at the price, I chose places that looked fun but it's a turn off if a bloke starts complaining something is too expensive, he could've just said he would prefer to go somewhere closer to home. So instead I compromised and chose to go to a buffet restaurant closer to home instead which is only £10 and i said I'd pay for myself but he still didnt want to do that but I insisted so he agreed very reluctantly but because we were not getting psid at the same time we decided not to go thete in the end because he only wanted to come round my place and not go anywhere at all. In the end I gave in because by then I couldn't be bothered to go anywhere either as he'd put me off.

But I didn't know in the beginning that he's got lots of money saved as 2 month's later he bought a house, had planned 2 holidays and had won £700 on online betting. But i offered to pay for myself and would've paid for him too because I thought he was poor and I felt sorry for him but it turns out he's just tight.
Even though he bought a house he's just going to rent it and carry on living with his mum. But if a woman is too nice to men that's how she gets treated bit I still don't resort to treating men badly either. But I could spot all the warning signs from the beginning but I chose to still give him a chance and put it down to the fact that everybody acts different.
But another man I spoke to on another dating site I sent him the same details of the fun restaurant Shaka Zulu and he agreed straight away to go there and he didn't complain. But I didn't end up going with him either because he kept sending me weird texts asking if he can call me Mistress and not my real name and he was into being whipped, etc.
I Really know how to pick em

You men need to stop complaining about how hard you have it if all you have to worry about is asking girls out and being rejected.
I reckon a lot of women are crazy because of the type of men they've been with who have cheated on them, pysically violent, verbally abusive, negging or using negging in the first date which is what i always have to look forward to, etc, etc but even worse there are so many women out there who are forced into being sex slaves. I've never had any of those problems except begging but have you ever heard of cases where women forced men into sex slavery and kept all the money so I think I can safely say women have got it worse than you men so stop whingeing and carry on asking the girl out, it will always be the man's job to do that but if women Want to then it's up to them but they don't have to. Women still have to run the risk of men laughing at them behind their back and telling their friends she's a **** for asking them out so don't pretend that doesn't happen so don't wait for women to come to you because it may never happen plus they don't have to.

It's just another excuse for men to put women down again saying that women asking are lazy and should ask men out.
You men are the lazy one's that can't be bothered to do it because everything scares you.
And equal rights / equality has got nothing to do with women having to ask men out, it's more about equal pay, sexual harassment, & more serious stuff
You dont understand the pressure men of 2018 face.Sexual Harassment just by looking/flirting/asking a girl out.Attempted Rape if he goes in for the kiss.It's too much pressure and risk.High Risk-Low Reward.Trust me when i say when Women go in for the first move, Most Men will be so grateful and it will light their day up.

No comeback eh ?
I've got a message for all you boys to men,
Grow up and stop dreaming waiting for a fairytale Cinderella to come and rescue you.
Even most men who are good looking or male models don't get women asking them out.
Wake up and grow a pair or just continue playing on those virtual reality video games where you can draw the perfect woman.
Have you ever seen a film called
Weird Science? You should all watch it, you might learn something about how to make a girlfriend.

Real men don't wait around praying that a girl will approach them and ask them out, they go out and try to get what they want not wimp out crying at home that they can't get a girlfriend because girls won't ask them out.
And when a girl does ask them which ANM775 has experienced a couple of times he hasn't bothered to ask for their number and when the girl offers it herself he decided on both occasions not to call any of them because he didn't like the fact that they approached/ asked him first. That put him off them and didn't even try to arrange a date on the phone but yet he's always insisting girls should stop being lazy and ask men out so most of you men would probably do exactly the same as him. He's written all this in other threads so it's not a secret.

I don't need to ask men out because they always ask me so I don't have the same problem that you all do where I have to but all men ever say is that why don't I ask men out and I have to keep repeating myself.
Plus I have always said on other threads last year that women should if they want to if they are not getting asked out by men.

And for centuries there have always been some women asking men out, that's nothing new but why should all women do it just to make it easier for men ?

If an Ugly girl approached you and all the other men you would all say No and not even give her a chance.

Anne Widdecombe and Susan Boyle are still Virgins at the ripe old age of 60 + but none of you men would date them. Write to their Twitter/ Facebook account and tell them both to ask men for a date.
If you don't know who they are google their names.
This is why you and all the men are single or in miserable relationships. Men choose horrible women and stay with them then complain about them. Plus it's not me you need to educate about all these things, it's other women if you want them to ask men out, no point blaming me, that's not going to help anybody. I'm just giving my opinion and saying what men have done when they approached me that works.
Of course No man should ever consider taking a first date to KFC and if any woman tells you that or other things in a thread you should listen.
And whenever i bring it up I'm not even being serious about the KFC thing really but I do believe nobody should ever take a date there for the first date. But still I'm just having a laugh.

I don't have to understand how hard it is for men to ask women out and to worry about being accused of rape because I'm not that sick so it's other women you need to worry about who do that so you can stop preaching to me about all that. Tell it directly to other women and any females you talk to and female friends and women on dating sites.
All I'm doing is coming on tsr and giving my opinion but again as usual men think only their opinion is more important than a woman's and because your not willing to listen you will stay single or always choose the wrong girls who are nutty and think it's ok to lie about serious things like rape, I don't do that ****.

And what's this sexist crap about making the guy do all the work.
If your a man you take charge and research interesting places on google to take a girl and if she didn't want to go to a certain place she will tell you and choose something herself.
I look up places I think are fun to go to myself and the bloke I met on the dating site said no to every one of them because he said they look too pricy. What a charmer, he really knows how to impress a woman and make her want to see him again but I didn't look at the price, I chose places that looked fun but it's a turn off if a bloke starts complaining something is too expensive, he could've just said he would prefer to go somewhere closer to home. So instead I compromised and chose to go to a buffet restaurant closer to home instead which is only £10 and i said I'd pay for myself but he still didnt want to do that but I insisted so he agreed very reluctantly but because we were not getting psid at the same time we decided not to go thete in the end because he only wanted to come round my place and not go anywhere at all. In the end I gave in because by then I couldn't be bothered to go anywhere either as he'd put me off.

But I didn't know in the beginning that he's got lots of money saved as 2 month's later he bought a house, had planned 2 holidays and had won £700 on online betting. But i offered to pay for myself and would've paid for him too because I thought he was poor and I felt sorry for him but it turns out he's just tight.
Even though he bought a house he's just going to rent it and carry on living with his mum. But if a woman is too nice to men that's how she gets treated bit I still don't resort to treating men badly either. But I could spot all the warning signs from the beginning but I chose to still give him a chance and put it down to the fact that everybody acts different.
But another man I spoke to on another dating site I sent him the same details of the fun restaurant Shaka Zulu and he agreed straight away to go there and he didn't complain. But I didn't end up going with him either because he kept sending me weird texts asking if he can call me Mistress and not my real name and he was into being whipped, etc.
I Really know how to pick em

You men need to stop complaining about how hard you have it if all you have to worry about is asking girls out and being rejected.
I reckon a lot of women are crazy because of the type of men they've been with who have cheated on them, pysically violent, verbally abusive, negging or using negging in the first date which is what i always have to look forward to, etc, etc but even worse there are so many women out there who are forced into being sex slaves. I've never had any of those problems except begging but have you ever heard of cases where women forced men into sex slavery and kept all the money so I think I can safely say women have got it worse than you men so stop whingeing and carry on asking the girl out, it will always be the man's job to do that but if women Want to then it's up to them but they don't have to. Women still have to run the risk of men laughing at them behind their back and telling their friends she's a **** for asking them out so don't pretend that doesn't happen so don't wait for women to come to you because it may never happen plus they don't have to.

It's just another excuse for men to put women down again saying that women asking are lazy and should ask men out.
You men are the lazy one's that can't be bothered to do it because everything scares you.
And equal rights / equality has got nothing to do with women having to ask men out, it's more about equal pay, sexual harassment, & more serious stuff

Jesus Christ,nag,nag,nag,want,want,want.Equal rights this,equal rights that.You want equal rights,you will get it and that includes dating.If it is a Man's job to ask the girl out,it's the Womens job to make sure his Sandwich is freshly prepared,see the point i'm making.If you live up to your stereotypical views,we will live up to ours.
No comeback eh ?
I've got a message for all you boys to men,
Grow up and stop dreaming waiting for a fairytale Cinderella to come and rescue you.
Even most men who are good looking or male models don't get women asking them out.
Wake up and grow a pair or just continue playing on those virtual reality video games where you can draw the perfect woman.
Have you ever seen a film called
Weird Science? You should all watch it, you might learn something about how to make a girlfriend.

Real men don't wait around praying that a girl will approach them and ask them out, they go out and try to get what they want not wimp out crying at home that they can't get a girlfriend because girls won't ask them out.
And when a girl does ask them which ANM775 has experienced a couple of times he hasn't bothered to ask for their number and when the girl offers it herself he decided on both occasions not to call any of them because he didn't like the fact that they approached/ asked him first. That put him off them and didn't even try to arrange a date on the phone but yet he's always insisting girls should stop being lazy and ask men out so most of you men would probably do exactly the same as him. He's written all this in other threads so it's not a secret.

I don't need to ask men out because they always ask me so I don't have the same problem that you all do where I have to but all men ever say is that why don't I ask men out and I have to keep repeating myself.
Plus I have always said on other threads last year that women should if they want to if they are not getting asked out by men.

And for centuries there have always been some women asking men out, that's nothing new but why should all women do it just to make it easier for men ?

If an Ugly girl approached you and all the other men you would all say No and not even give her a chance.

Anne Widdecombe and Susan Boyle are still Virgins at the ripe old age of 60 + but none of you men would date them. Write to their Twitter/ Facebook account and tell them both to ask men for a date.
If you don't know who they are google their names.

That Cinderalla/Charming rubbish is what Girls are born with.They have that mentality installed into them when they are young.Boys are taught to build,construct,fight so you failed with that,I could say the same thing with you stop expecting a Man to come in sweep you off your feet,be your bodyguard and Bank for the rest of your life.If you want a Man in your life and clearly you are not having a good time with it,YOU go out and find someone.Men are more aware,Majority of Girls you cannot even see how they really look like because they Override their faces with tons of makeup and look completely different without it,i am willing to bet you are one of them.It's like seeing two completely different faces.Instead of coming onto hear and complaining about your love life,do something about it.
Jesus Christ,nag,nag,nag,want,want,want.Equal rights this,equal rights that.You want equal rights,you will get it and that includes dating.If it is a Man's job to ask the girl out,it's the Womens job to make sure his Sandwich is freshly prepared,see the point i'm making.If you live up to your stereotypical views,we will live up to ours.

Now you really sound stupid,
This is exactly the reason why you're single
Go and ask girls out, stop waiting for them to come to you
Plus you sound a bit like a girl going on about equality all the time
Stop coming on tsr to argue with girls and ask them out instead
Reply 75
From a guys perspective, it can be a mixture of things that stop them from asking first. For instance I have been shot down so many times its unreal, and as a result Im now nervous as all hell when it comes to asking women, so I often don't bother.
I once saw a brilliant presentation that explained it best. 'If a guy asked out every girl he liked, it would be all that we would be doing, we would never get anything done. The problem is we actively look for reasons not to bother. out of every 30 women most guys see, we will approach 1'.
Often the reason why we dont approach first is because a majority of guys think you are out of their league. The guys that will approach you everytime however, often arent the guy you wanna date, as by the same time next weekend, they are doing the same thing with a different woman.
That Cinderalla/Charming rubbish is what Girls are born with.They have that mentality installed into them when they are young.Boys are taught to build,construct,fight so you failed with that,I could say the same thing with you stop expecting a Man to come in sweep you off your feet,be your bodyguard and Bank for the rest of your life.If you want a Man in your life and clearly you are not having a good time with it,YOU go out and find someone.Men are more aware,Majority of Girls you cannot even see how they really look like because they Override their faces with tons of makeup and look completely different without it,i am willing to bet you are one of them.It's like seeing two completely different faces.Instead of coming onto hear and complaining about your love life,do something about it.

At least I had/have a chance of a love life, you however don't because your just waiting for girls to knock on your door.
Plus I Do something about it going on lots of different or new dating sites where I sometimes contact the man first because sometimes if i didnt they wouldnt bother to because they think they wouldn't stand a chance.
You however would just give up on dating sites just because girls didn't reply back and if you and other men don't have the balls to approach girls yourself and your not trying different dating sites and just given up on them then your not doing nothing except complaining.

And How many times do I have to keep saying I don't need to ask any men out.
I'm not going to do it just because you and other men told me I have to. I don't need to you on the other hand have no choice because girls aren't going to come to you and fall into your lap no matter how much you wish it to happen. And i'm not waiting for any men to ask me out it, just happens, sometimes even when I least expect it.
If your so desperate for a girlfriend DO something about it, I on the other hand am not desperate for a boyfriend which is why I don't need to ask anybody out.
I don't have a problem of not being approached, you do so it doesn't make any sense men telling me to ask men out.

I think it's hillarious men saying women should ask them out just to make it easier for them that alone just proves the state of how much the world has changed where men have become such wimps and won't approach girls they like but expect them to come running to them because their scared girls will cry rape.
Pretty sure there's more men who DO actually rape women than there are girls who lie about it.
It's women that should be worried about going on dates and being drugged and abducted not you men.
Plus You can't worry about stuff like that if you want to date a girl or you'll never pluck up the courage to ask a girl out.

Most of these men are weird, make no effort or act like girls themselves or babies so I don't even know why I bother but I still try different dating sites but mainly just for a laugh because if you take it serious and you don't meet anyone or you do meet and it didn't work out you'll be bitter and angry like yourself and give up on them.

Has any men on here had any experiences of asking out an ugly/ unattractive or fat woman and even she still said No ?
If anybody has raise your hand.
Let's have a serious discussion about why that would happen
Original post by RhodriT
From a guys perspective, it can be a mixture of things that stop them from asking first. For instance I have been shot down so many times its unreal, and as a result Im now nervous as all hell when it comes to asking women, so I often don't bother.
I once saw a brilliant presentation that explained it best. 'If a guy asked out every girl he liked, it would be all that we would be doing, we would never get anything done. The problem is we actively look for reasons not to bother. out of every 30 women most guys see, we will approach 1'.
Often the reason why we dont approach first is because a majority of guys think you are out of their league. The guys that will approach you everytime however, often arent the guy you wanna date, as by the same time next weekend, they are doing the same thing with a different woman.

The first paragraph is really directed to the other bloke I was arguing with but I'm writing it here.
I know this is going to sound harsh but it's a man's job to get repeatedly shot down and face numerous rejections on a daily basis so men have to get used to it and continue to keep asking women out until at least one says Yes because every women are not going to ask men out.

I've had loads of men tell me they wanted to ask me out but they were too scared to or even that they wanted to a year ago but were too scared to approach but I never even noticed them until they spoke to me.
I have given some men a chance who were very good looking or even who were average or Not good looking.
No man is out of my league or better than myself and No woman is out of your league.
We are all equal regardless of how we look.
Men need to get the idea out of their head that certain women are out of their league, there is no such thing. We can all have doubts about ourselves and think we are not good enough but everybody has those fleeting thoughts.

And men who decide that there are certain women who they will just use for sex and not marry or not introduce them to their families and that other women are marriage material will always have these problems of being single, not being able to find a girlfriend or have problems in their relationships.
I never look at any man like that whether they are good looking or not. I treat them all with respect but I don't always get that back.
I'd never be ashamed to bring anyone to meet my family and friends or think their not marriage material and anybody who does that should not date them to begin with.

You should challenge yourself and ask out the most beautiful women instead of automatically thinking you have no chance, you never know she might even say yes but how would you know if you didn't keep trying.
But also ask out average looking girls too.

Of course it's easy for me to say that but it's not a woman's job to ask men out but if they want to then some of them will do,
men shouldn't be telling women that we should ask them out to make it easier for them as women will also get rejected too when they do pluck up the courage to do so.
I've heard of girls being shot down and embarrassed too then saying they'll never do it again because of how they were treated.

If you think it's harder to approach women on the street or anywhere else then try this app called Bigo Live. There's no guarantee you'll have any success on there either but it is way easier to ask girls out on that. I have seen so many people on it meeting their partners on there even one man who's said he met his girlfriend on it and will plan to marry her in 2 years time. But as long as your aware that a lot of girls on it are crazy but you might meet one decent one, who knows.

You can Flirt with girls on it to get an idea if they like you back. And then send them a private message to their inbox.
Some girls are horrible on it too but it's less embarrassing than approaching on the street, etc
Men are always sending me private messages on there and so it might be easier for girls to ask men out on there too as I'm sure a lot of girls have asked men out on it too.

Even last night on Bigo Live there was a guy called Boom who arranged a Bigo singles dating game on his broadcast, he already has a girlfriend but he was just trying to help out all his single fans. It was so funny because none of the girls came on the live video screen to talk to one single man because the first thing he said was he only wants a Bigo girfriend where she has the privilege to use his name but he doesn't want anything outside of Bigo so he shot himself in the foot there. It's no surprise no girls were interested but it was hillarious, we were all laughing. But if a man is serious he could potentially meet somebody.

There is also an app called Live.Me
but its not as good but Bigo is better for meeting new friends or girlfriends/boyfriends but neither of them are dating apps but people have had success in meeting through that way. But I would suggest you download both to see the difference.
Those Last 3 Lines is why exactly Men get fed up and you wonder why they treat some girls with contempt.It's not a Man's or a Women's Job to do anything.It's a stereotype which i thought many Women in other areas of life wished for it to go away and it has but not in dating.Do you see what i'm saying, Girls want the best of everything and picking and choosing.It dosent work like that,a Man wont be able to protect you from everything it's a big bad world out their and you need to get some guts and be more steely.If you like a guy and you see him by himself are you telling me you still wont ask him out, you are actually still going to wait for him to make the first move.Silly games like that is why MTGOW is proving more popular

Okay then, I'm getting some guts and being more steely now and also going to practice what I preach by asking YOU out on a date so here goes.

ANONYMOUS WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME ?
( I'm on bended knee while asking this )
And all the other men on here are going to extremely jealous

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending