The Student Room Group

What's the most random thing you'd turn someone down for?

Scroll to see replies

if they have a lame hairstyle
(it's seriously something guys don't really care about even though a good hairstyle can make a HUGE change in the overall appearance)
Haha it literally makes me want to puke
Original post by FloralLuxe
Haha it literally makes me want to puke

It’s so unfair how they have long strong nails and then mine are flaking and breaking all the time 😭😭😂😂
Lol and they always have the clearest skin.
Too much make up
Loud eaters
Smoking and nipple piercings.
Original post by FloralLuxe
Lol and they always have the clearest skin.

Haha ikr and long eye lashes which are naturally curled
Not liking/ being allergic to dogs.

For guys:
Gaming or gym obsessed
Arrogance, so many guys think they’re gods gift 🙄

For girls:
Butch, I hate the stereotype that relationships should be butch + fem. I love girls that are girly like me, I find them 1000X more attractive
Reply 29
Liking KISS.
Reply 30
Original post by AprilFeather
I can deal with an occasional snort, but not if it's constant, no matter the volume.

On holiday once, I slept on the floor to get away from my snoring brother. If I had someone snoring in my ear everyday, I would probably end up with a dead body to hide.

omg I feel the same way! I even hate people who breathe loudly. Makes it impossible to concentrate/go to sleep.
Somehow though, my SO didn't snore for first few months of our relationship and only started now I am way too in love with him to turn him down. Nightmare
Original post by cat_mac
Not liking/ being allergic to dogs.

For guys:
Gaming or gym obsessed
Arrogance, so many guys think they’re gods gift 🙄

For girls:
Butch, I hate the stereotype that relationships should be butch + fem. I love girls that are girly like me, I find them 1000X more attractive

I hate that stereotype too, even though I partially fit into it XD (I love my femmes, ngl but can't really be considered a standard butch so) but then i feel like you never see that stereotype portrayed anywhere either, it's only when real people assume someone has to be a man and a woman for the relationship to work. In media the relationship is almost always feminine.
(Sorry I get passionate about these things)
Reply 32
Going to rival uni/school.
Original post by Anonymous
I hate that stereotype too, even though I partially fit into it XD (I love my femmes, ngl but can't really be considered a standard butch so) but then i feel like you never see that stereotype portrayed anywhere either, it's only when real people assume someone has to be a man and a woman for the relationship to work. In media the relationship is almost always feminine.
(Sorry I get passionate about these things)

Yeah I know exactly how you feel! It’s the whole “whos going to wear the suit and who wears the dress” for weddings like..... there doesn’t have to be an allocated ‘man’ in the relationship. If I wanted a man I’d be with one! I don’t have any problem with butch girls, i’m just not automatically attracted to them the way I am with fem girls. But the magic about being bi is I believe I could fall in love with anyone, it’s more than a body it’s an emotional connection that I think can be formed with anyone. Now i’m ranting too lol sorry
Not being able to spell at all. I can handle a couple mistakes but it reaches a point where I am infuriated and can’t take it😂😂
Square-toed business shoes
Reply 36
If I caught them with a cigarette,
anime
No ambition
lisps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending