The Student Room Group

Why do some girls go back to their ex?

If you liked somebody and think he likes you back but then start playing hard to get then it’s obvious he’ll think you don’t like him and he won’t give you much attention. Do you either wait for him to make the first move or just give up and find someone else or go back to your ex?
You’re only supposed to play hard to get to make sure he really does want you.. as soon as you know that you stop.. if you continue youre dumb and he’s lucky he walked away.

Why cant girls just make the first move if they like a guy or at least make it obvious without all the stupid games? The ones that do often get what they want and save a lot of time and pain along the way. And dont go back to your ex, that’s foolish unless breaking up was a mistake.
A girl I was seeing once ended up back with their ex. I started seeing her like a week after she became single, she was my best mate's GF's sister and they hooked us up. It was weird cause we had sex and she told me she really liked me and stuff, then next thing I know she was back with her ex after he crawled back and started grovelling. I spoke to her sister about it and she reckoned it was just her being blinded by love, because she couldn't see why her sister would choose someone like him over someone like me... so yeah, that's just it sometimes. Once you love someone, then nothing else matters to some people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending