The Student Room Group

Overseas Income Assessment Form ignored?

Hello!

At the end of February I sent the Overseas Income Assessment Form, filled in with all my job details, direct debit details, and attachments required, but I still did not hear back from SFE.

I'm guilty about waiting until then, but I wasn't sure about staying abroad until the very end!

In the most recent letter I received, asking for this form, it's written that a Non compliance interest rate will be applied until I send updated information.
The first payment is due by 10th April.

How long does it usually take to process these documents?
Should I assume my form got lost and send a new one already or should I simply start repaying and see if this thing will eventually get sorted out?

Thank you,
Federico
Original post by ZexDC
Hello!

At the end of February I sent the Overseas Income Assessment Form, filled in with all my job details, direct debit details, and attachments required, but I still did not hear back from SFE.

I'm guilty about waiting until then, but I wasn't sure about staying abroad until the very end!

In the most recent letter I received, asking for this form, it's written that a Non compliance interest rate will be applied until I send updated information.
The first payment is due by 10th April.

How long does it usually take to process these documents?
Should I assume my form got lost and send a new one already or should I simply start repaying and see if this thing will eventually get sorted out?

Thank you,
Federico

Hi Federico,

We are unable to access accounts on The Student Room so we are unable to confirm if your Overseas Income Assessment Form has been received.

Please contact the repayments team on 0044 141 243 3660 or contact us on Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks

Louise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending