The Student Room Group

Sponsor 2 Financial Evidence

You indicated on your application that you wish to apply for student finance based on your household income. However, we cannot determine your full entitlement until we receive all of the necessary financial evidence.

We are still:

Awaiting Sponsor 2 Financial Evidence

What evidence do I need to send.my mother don't do any job so she has no earning although she receive some benefits
Please help
Thatnks
Original post by Qer
You indicated on your application that you wish to apply for student finance based on your household income. However, we cannot determine your full entitlement until we receive all of the necessary financial evidence.

We are still:

Awaiting Sponsor 2 Financial Evidence

What evidence do I need to send.my mother don't do any job so she has no earning although she receive some benefits
Please help
Thatnks

Hi Qer,

It may be evidence of marital status (separation evidence if the status was indicated as not being single) or evidence of what taxable benefits she receives.

She would need to speak to the benefit office for evidence of income.

Warm regards,

Shaun.
Reply 2
Original post by Shaun D SFE
Hi Qer,

It may be evidence of marital status (separation evidence if the status was indicated as not being single) or evidence of what taxable benefits she receives.

She would need to speak to the benefit office for evidence of income.

Warm regards,

Shaun.

I already sent martial status evidence.what if she don't receive any taxable benefits ?
Original post by Qer
I already sent martial status evidence.what if she don't receive any taxable benefits ?

Hi Qer.

Are you able to message us on Twitter or Facebook and we can look into it further for you?

Warm regards,

Shaun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending