The Student Room Group

International student applying to the UK

I am applying yo Glasgow, UCL, Warwick and Bristol so far. What good unis have easy International entry requirements? So far I heard Loughborough and Sheffield have soft international entry requirements but I don’t know?
Original post by Joservela
I am applying yo Glasgow, UCL, Warwick and Bristol so far. What good unis have easy International entry requirements? So far I heard Loughborough and Sheffield have soft international entry requirements but I don’t know?

Hi Joservela

We don't have easy entry requirements for international students.
What course are you looking to do and is it undergraduate or postgraduate?
Also what qualification do you have / will you be getting?

I'll be able to have a look then and let you know what our entry requirements are for that course :smile:
Vicky
Reply 2
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi Joservela

We don't have easy entry requirements for international students.
What course are you looking to do and is it undergraduate or postgraduate?
Also what qualification do you have / will you be getting?

I'll be able to have a look then and let you know what our entry requirements are for that course :smile:
Vicky

Economics undergrad. I am applying from the U.S System.
Original post by Joservela
Economics undergrad. I am applying from the U.S System.

Hi Joservela

For entry onto our Economics BSc course we require the High School Diploma with a GPA of 3.5, along with three SAT subject tests with grades 700,700,650 OR three APs from our approved list with grades 5,5,4. If you have not studied APs or SATs you may be interested in joining our International Foundation Year which requires a GPA of 3.2 in the High School Diploma.

You can also get in touch with my colleague Lucy directly if you have any more questions. She looks after international students with american qualifications. Her e-mail address is [email protected]

Hope that helps :smile:
Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending