The Student Room Group

My mate keeps inviting him self over to my house

What should I do he will just pop up out of no where and go do you wonna chill? And if I say "yeah" thinking he means like going out somewhere he says "ok I'll be at yours in like an hour" like hold up when did I say you can come mine?

Don't get me wrong I like this guy but it gets on my nerves that he always just comes my house uninvited what should I do?
When he asks "do you wonna chill?", say "ok I'll be at yours in like an hour"
Original post by Anonymous
When he asks "do you wonna chill?", say "ok I'll be at yours in like an hour"

Lol don't know why my post went anon :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by DEͥSTͣIͫNY
Lol don't know why my post went anon :biggrin:

Lol that's a good point
sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, just say i am busy or say shall we go to yours or maccers or whatever you do dont let them push ya around, in the same breath maybe he prefers your family and house so be mindful but not a pushover
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
What should I do he will just pop up out of no where and go do you wonna chill? And if I say "yeah" thinking he means like going out somewhere he says "ok I'll be at yours in like an hour" like hold up when did I say you can come mine?

Don't get me wrong I like this guy but it gets on my nerves that he always just comes my house uninvited what should I do?

When he does that, say sure where do you wanna go? Or wanna hang at yours? Or when he says he'll come over just say sorry man you can't today, want to chill at x instead?
Basically just don't let him. You could also be honest with him that you would like to hang out other places rather than at yours.
At least you have a mate.
Reply 7
My friend used to do that all the time, i used to just tell him that we cant chill at mine and that we have to go out lol .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending