The Student Room Group

like a girl

Been talking to this girl since Thursday night and I really like her but I'm not sure if she feels the same way we already know lots about each other. We seem to have a lot in common
She's definitely out of my league.
I thought I would maybe have a chance till this other guy came along now I have no idea she's always talking to him till he leaves then me and her talk for a few hours even talk about family and how we lost our virginity.

I want to try and find out if she likes me or not without making things weird.
I only have her on snapchat
She's also noticed that I always smile around her even when I was pissed off I would smile when talking to her.
I'm basically the nice guy out of our small group.
Reply 1
Also were living in the college halls together
Reply 2
As a girl i feel like you should try and get close again to this girl. When you see her around smile and just say hi or on snapchat message her and be like hi how are you it's been too long what's new ? Show her some interest . Currently I'm in a situation where I like a boy but not if he likes me back and he isnt going to the same college as me either.
Reply 3
We live in halls together so we see each other all the time we only met on Thursday and talked till after 4am been like that every day so far she knows most stuff about me and I know most stuff about her. I want to imply that I like her when were alone. I'm just not sure how to I might just point out how annoying my mate is always saying I like her and she's always smiling. The promlem is I think she might like the other guy were normally with they talk more and I've got really bad social anxiety it's definitely lots better around her tho I just struggle to talk when there's other people around us
Reply 4
We only met on Thursday and talk all the time we spend all day together we've been talking till about 4am everyday since Thursday I know lots about her and she knows lots about me I make her smile all the time I just look at her and she smiles and I smile every time I see her. It's just the other guy were normally with they talk more. I want to imply that I like herjust not sure how I might just tell her how annoying my mate is because he's always saying I like her to me. I have really bad social anxiety so I struggle to talk when other people are around but my anxiety is so much better when it's just me and her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending