The Student Room Group

Did I do something wrong on this date?

I went on a date with this guy. We went bowling. After we finished bowling, we sat on some of the sofas and started making out. It was really hot and we were proper into it. He slipped his hand under my shirt and started playing with my tits. I could feel he was hard as well. Then, he randomly stopped and said he was feeling uncomfortable because we were in public and he said he wasn't used to PDA. I didn't want to be pushy so I said okay. Then he said he has to go now.

As we walked back to the station, I told him we should meet up again sometime next week and he said yeah we should and that we'll talk about the details later on the messaging dating app we met on. He didn't ask for my number though.

Is he into me or not? I don't understand. Did I do something wrong? Should I not have made out with him? He's the one who started making out with me first though.
Original post by Anonymous
I went on a date with this guy. We went bowling. After we finished bowling, we sat on some of the sofas and started making out. It was really hot and we were proper into it. He slipped his hand under my shirt and started playing with my tits. I could feel he was hard as well. Then, he randomly stopped and said he was feeling uncomfortable because we were in public and he said he wasn't used to PDA. I didn't want to be pushy so I said okay. Then he said he has to go now.

As we walked back to the station, I told him we should meet up again sometime next week and he said yeah we should and that we'll talk about the details later on the messaging dating app we met on. He didn't ask for my number though.

Is he into me or not? I don't understand. Did I do something wrong? Should I not have made out with him? He's the one who started making out with me first though.

Had you only just met?

Bit awkward that you did that in a public place and he had a hard on maybe he thinks it’s just a lust thing rather than having relationship potential?

Were you planning on having sex right there in the bowling place? Perfectly fine for him to have stopped.

Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. Not every date ends in sex.

Have you messaged him since the date or has he messaged you?
Reply 3
Original post by DrawTheLine
Were you planning on having sex right there in the bowling place? Perfectly fine for him to have stopped.

Doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. Not every date ends in sex.

Have you messaged him since the date or has he messaged you?

Obvs I didnt want to have sex with him there.

no i'm waiting for him to message me first
Obvs I didnt want to have sex with him there.

no i'm waiting for him to message me first

Why wait?
Reply 5
Why wait?

because I don't want to look desperate.
because I don't want to look desperate.

I don't understand these weird dating "rules". If you like someone, you should tell them and let them know. I don't see the point in wasting time like this.
Reply 7
I don't understand these weird dating "rules". If you like someone, you should tell them and let them know. I don't see the point in wasting time like this.

I don't want him to think I'm clingy.
I don't want him to think I'm clingy.

Each to their own I suppose.
MAking out in public is not your finest move.
Best way to find out what he thinks is to ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending