The Student Room Group

autism and dating

i could really use some advice from somebody with autism? I have autism and I do not like to be touched. There was one person who was able to touch me and they are the only person I've ever been okay with. we're not together now. but anytime I try to get with somebody new, i feel sick at the thought of them touching me? even if i really like them and it's always been that way. even before i found that person who I've had no physical issues with. has anybody else ever had this problem? I don't even mean sexually, i mean like in general. even hugs or putting their hand on my arm

long story short: autism, only ever had one person who can touch me, feel sick when anybody else tries
Ive sota had the same thing i think whats best is just to either find someone that your happy to touch you or find someone understands your autism and sometimes you dont like being touched
Yep, the same problem I suffered in the past, especially as little boy. I have not permitted to no one, not even to my parents and my brother, don't mention the hugs! gess that was a hardship especially to my mother. My father in turn was indifferent to this. Have not even speak to people or spent time with them, I have isolated myself. What you described is very familar to me as autist.
This might explain why latex suites are so popular.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending