The Student Room Group

I fall in love too easily

I fall for people I barely know too easily. A few days ago I met this guy online on a game and I completely fell for him in literally a day. I flirted with him too and he seemed to like me back. Then two days later he randomly said I wasn’t his type, and even though I barely knew him, I felt completely heartbroken and I still love him so much. This has happened once before and the feelings fade a little bit if they messeged me again I know I would fall completely in love with him again. I fall for people in person too but I’m never confident enough to ask them out. I just want someone to love I think 😢
Hey,That's not weird at all I know plenty of people that fall in love quite easily, mostly it's because of a longing to be with someone. Even, I tend to find it quite easy to feel attracted to people, for me its mostly if someone even talks to be I can fall in love. So its not weird at all, but its really hard to overcome
Sorry, I found this a bit funny.

Are you okay in your life? do you have any mental health problems you need to sort out? if so, try figuring out what to do about them first. Then think about relationships.

edit-> I should say I am not having a go. I fell in love with a girl I met online who lived 3K miles away from me and as it turns out, didn't even want to be my friend let alone anything else.

Don't think my advice is based on "I'm so much better htan you" cos I know I am not.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
idk how old you are but like i have a similar problem except i go out with them in real life.. not on some video game and it goes well i get so attatched and then i just get hurt in the end
Original post by hillarious_cow
Hey,That's not weird at all I know plenty of people that fall in love quite easily, mostly it's because of a longing to be with someone. Even, I tend to find it quite easy to feel attracted to people, for me its mostly if someone even talks to be I can fall in love. So its not weird at all, but its really hard to overcome

Thanks, glad to see I’m not completely alone
Original post by Krisis
Sorry, I found this a bit funny.

Are you okay in your life? do you have any mental health problems you need to sort out? if so, try figuring out what to do about them first. Then think about relationships.

edit-> I should say I am not having a go. I fell in love with a girl I met online who lived 3K miles away from me and as it turns out, didn't even want to be my friend let alone anything else.

Don't think my advice is based on "I'm so much better htan you" cos I know I am not.

I don’t know if I have any mental health problems because I’m not really open about my feelings to anyone so idk
Original post by Luca Km
idk how old you are but like i have a similar problem except i go out with them in real life.. not on some video game and it goes well i get so attatched and then i just get hurt in the end

Yeah it’s usually in real life it was just this one time and idk why I’m getting so emotional over it, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending