The Student Room Group

Do not have a reference for UCAS

Hi, I despratley need help i'm trying to apply for uni as a mature student age 22. I have tried to obtain a reference from my college however they have told me they can not do it at this last stage. I only have 6 days till ucas deadline. MY employer is also unable to do it. What will happen if I send off my application with no reference?. I'm really stuck to no what to do.help.
Original post by Ozzy0512
Hi, I despratley need help i'm trying to apply for uni as a mature student age 22. I have tried to obtain a reference from my college however they have told me they can not do it at this last stage. I only have 6 days till ucas deadline. MY employer is also unable to do it. What will happen if I send off my application with no reference?. I'm really stuck to no what to do.help.

You will need a reference of some sort. Do you know anyone who would be able to provide a character reference?

You can ring your universities and ask them if they will accept your application without a reference. If they agree then they’ll ask you for your reference AFTER you apply - so this will only help you meet the deadline it doesn’t avoid the reference altogether.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending