The Student Room Group

Old college bully is trying to turn herself into me???

Okay so around last year I had a run in with a bully. Her name is Louisa. When I met her she seemed awkward, too loud, and interrupted everybody. But as somebody who had never had a lot of friends I opened up to her.

She also had a really problem with boundaries. The first problems where she became obsessive over me and another two friends called amber and joe. Louisa constantly hinted at amber that she should date her even when we all told her to stop.

Then it became creepy. She started trying more and more to talk to my boyfriend and eventually tried to lie down on him while she was at my house. This added on with she began to tell people bad things about my family (my mother looking masculine and having darker skin then my sister and I cry). Understandably I told her very clearly she was a bad friend and I didn’t want her anywhere near me.

Bad move. She began trying to spread rumours things like “her family served me off food” “her mom looks like a man” and the like.

Then she started to copy my clothes. I would wear a grey skirt tucked into a shirt and boom next day she had the closest thing she could get to it on. She combed her hair the same way and cut her fringe identically to joes and began to talk like joe and I did. She still kept up her hinting at amber.

I’ll admit I became aggressive. I told her to stop copying me and stop following me and my friends. We where all going to go to comic con but because of her we gave her back her money and told her we didn’t want her with us because she made us uncomfortable. All this time she was still trying to spread rumours (that nobody believed)

After a while she left our campus and went to a different one (which she then began to spread more lies and harassed my bf to the point we had to get police involved)

Recently she had shaved both sides of her hair and left it long on top (just like mine) so joe messaged her about it asking her why she had cut it the same way.

This is where it creeped me out. (I’m blue btw)

Joe- why have you cut your hair the same as blues?

Louisa- it doesn’t matter if my hair looks similar

Joe- its exactly the same

Louisa- She’s growing hers out anyway.

keep in mind she left HALF A YEAR AGO. I haven’t been in contact with her. I haven’t spoke or seen her. I have her blocked on everything and HOW would she know that? She is still very obsessed with me and I worry that since I’m going to that campus this September for a new course. This creepy copying will only get worse. Any advise at all?
Original post by Blueclueless
Okay so around last year I had a run in with a bully. Her name is Louisa. When I met her she seemed awkward, too loud, and interrupted everybody. But as somebody who had never had a lot of friends I opened up to her.

She also had a really problem with boundaries. The first problems where she became obsessive over me and another two friends called amber and joe. Louisa constantly hinted at amber that she should date her even when we all told her to stop.

Then it became creepy. She started trying more and more to talk to my boyfriend and eventually tried to lie down on him while she was at my house. This added on with she began to tell people bad things about my family (my mother looking masculine and having darker skin then my sister and I cry). Understandably I told her very clearly she was a bad friend and I didn’t want her anywhere near me.

Bad move. She began trying to spread rumours things like “her family served me off food” “her mom looks like a man” and the like.

Then she started to copy my clothes. I would wear a grey skirt tucked into a shirt and boom next day she had the closest thing she could get to it on. She combed her hair the same way and cut her fringe identically to joes and began to talk like joe and I did. She still kept up her hinting at amber.

I’ll admit I became aggressive. I told her to stop copying me and stop following me and my friends. We where all going to go to comic con but because of her we gave her back her money and told her we didn’t want her with us because she made us uncomfortable. All this time she was still trying to spread rumours (that nobody believed)

After a while she left our campus and went to a different one (which she then began to spread more lies and harassed my bf to the point we had to get police involved)

Recently she had shaved both sides of her hair and left it long on top (just like mine) so joe messaged her about it asking her why she had cut it the same way.

This is where it creeped me out. (I’m blue btw)

Joe- why have you cut your hair the same as blues?

Louisa- it doesn’t matter if my hair looks similar

Joe- its exactly the same

Louisa- She’s growing hers out anyway.

keep in mind she left HALF A YEAR AGO. I haven’t been in contact with her. I haven’t spoke or seen her. I have her blocked on everything and HOW would she know that? She is still very obsessed with me and I worry that since I’m going to that campus this September for a new course. This creepy copying will only get worse. Any advise at all?

I would simply ignore her. Think about how important it will be in your life in future in comparison? Try and look at in perspective; she is clearly jealous of you and all you have and the way you look etc...the fact that she is a bully simply amplifies this! :smile:

Remind the police if something crazy happens and maybe they can arrange a restraining order. Try to ignore it - you won't have to see her much longer.
Original post by yzanne
I would simply ignore her. Think about how important it will be in your life in future in comparison? Try and look at in perspective; she is clearly jealous of you and all you have and the way you look etc...the fact that she is a bully simply amplifies this! :smile:

Remind the police if something crazy happens and maybe they can arrange a restraining order. Try to ignore it - you won't have to see her much longer.

Thanks! It’s just hella creepy for me but I’ll follow your advise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending