Do girls really care about abs? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I work out for me (4 years of lifting), I have abs. Do girls really care about them? Yes i know personality is more but if a guy has abs, is that more attractive to you or no difference?
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nah, I couldn't care less. When I meet someone I don't see their abs I see their overall physique, face and then learn about their personality (which is important!!)
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Work out for yourself, not for women
username4565188
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Like bees to a hive
(Original post by Anonymous)
I work out for me (4 years of lifting), I have abs. Do girls really care about them? Yes i know personality is more but if a guy has abs, is that more attractive to you or no difference?
Anonymous #1
read the above....
(Original post by hello_shawn)
Work out for yourself, not for women
leahbedwin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Majority of people will care much more about personality etc, and when someone has a good personality, that makes their looks and physique much more attractive regardless of what they actually look like. However, obviously physical attraction is also important in a relationship. The big thing to remember is that everyone’s perception of attractive or ‘hot’ is different, so one person may love abs, whilst the next doesn’t like them and the next couldn’t care less. The main thing concerning your physique and hotness is to find yourself attractive / be confident (as much as possible), as this will automatically make you appear more attractive to others, as well as make you happier in yourself, which is much more important. So to end, abs etc don’t really matter, as long as you’re happy with yourself, as everyone has different opinions and preferences!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
So... do you like abs?
(Original post by leahbedwin)
Majority of people will care much more about personality etc, and when someone has a good personality, that makes their looks and physique much more attractive regardless of what they actually look like. However, obviously physical attraction is also important in a relationship. The big thing to remember is that everyone’s perception of attractive or ‘hot’ is different, so one person may love abs, whilst the next doesn’t like them and the next couldn’t care less. The main thing concerning your physique and hotness is to find yourself attractive / be confident (as much as possible), as this will automatically make you appear more attractive to others, as well as make you happier in yourself, which is much more important. So to end, abs etc don’t really matter, as long as you’re happy with yourself, as everyone has different opinions and preferences!
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A girl isn't going to see your abs 99% of the time. They'll have decided if they find you attractive or not long before they ever see you topless.

It's the same as how guys might have a preferred type of vagina. You'll decide if a girl is fit or not long before you ever get to go down there.
Anonymous #1
haha the comparison makes sense
(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
A girl isn't going to see your abs 99% of the time. They'll have decided if they find you attractive or not long before they ever see you topless.

It's the same as how guys might have a preferred type of vagina. You'll decide if a girl is fit or not long before you ever get to go down there.
Cloudiii
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I love abs. Of course they dont mean that much, like personality is obviously more important. But for me looks do still play a slight role so of course if someone has abs that just makes them more attractive to me.
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not always, but that's just my personal preference. I seem to have a weird thing for those skinny/lanky dudes.
leahbedwin
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So... do you like abs?
Well personally, my boyfriend has abs and I find them very attractive on him, but I’ve also found guys attractive without abs. Honestly it depends on the person they’re on and the person who’s ‘judging’
sinfonietta
  • Life & Style Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No. I've never got the appeal honestly.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
If I'm honest, it's a source of motivation for me. When I'm going on a long bout of intensive cardio with the aim to burn body fat, I always think about the girls who rejected me and that if only I were more muscular and had less fat that I'd even be good enough to lick their feet. Sounds pathetic, but it gets me through long, hard runs.
leahbedwin
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If I'm honest, it's a source of motivation for me. When I'm going on a long bout of intensive cardio with the aim to burn body fat, I always think about the girls who rejected me and that if only I were more muscular and had less fat that I'd even be good enough to lick their feet. Sounds pathetic, but it gets me through long, hard runs.
That’s fair enough, you should definitely use it as motivation if that helps you, but don’t worry that you HAVE to have them to be attractive
Chakede
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No, but they are obsessed with EBD and Park Assist
Anonymous #1
If I am being honest and jumping in my feelings. I think that about myself. I can look at pictures and hate how skinny I am during a cut or chubby I am during a bulk. I literally have never been satisfied, until I have a Chris Hemsworth like body.
(Original post by leahbedwin)
That’s fair enough, you should definitely use it as motivation if that helps you, but don’t worry that you HAVE to have them to be attractive
Anonymous #1
Lolololol
(Original post by chakede)
no, but they are obsessed with ebd and park assist
k1255
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Tbh I don’t think that’s important thing for a guy but that definitely a pro if you have it
leahbedwin
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If I am being honest and jumping in my feelings. I think that about myself. I can look at pictures and hate how skinny I am during a cut or chubby I am during a bulk. I literally have never been satisfied, until I have a Chris Hemsworth like body.
I honestly would just say that you should work on being happy with yourself and other peoples opinions would just fall into place
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads