The Student Room Group

Childcare grant 'to do list'

Hi, I am starting teacher training this Sep and I was approved for student finance at the beginning of April. I also applied for the childcare grant as my 2 year old will be in nursery 4 days a week. Currently the application status is as below, is it usual for it to take much longer than the main application to assess the childcare grant? I haven't been asked to send anything else but I cant find the 'to do list' to check either:

1. 2019 / 2020 Full time STATUS PAYMENTS SCHEDULED
Your application has been approved To see how much student finance you can get view your entitlement summary

Your to-do list
Childcare Grant (CCG)
We will let you know about your entitlement for Childcare Grant once we assess your application.

Postal address If we've asked you to send us anything, you should send it to: Student Finance England PO BOX 210 Darlington DL1 9HJ
Hi,

This sounds normal. From when we receive the childcare forms and evidence, your application will be processed within 25 working days, so please keep checking your online account for any updates.

Warm regards,
Graeme
Original post by newmoove
Hi, I am starting teacher training this Sep and I was approved for student finance at the beginning of April. I also applied for the childcare grant as my 2 year old will be in nursery 4 days a week. Currently the application status is as below, is it usual for it to take much longer than the main application to assess the childcare grant? I haven't been asked to send anything else but I cant find the 'to do list' to check either:

1. 2019 / 2020 Full time STATUS PAYMENTS SCHEDULED
Your application has been approved To see how much student finance you can get view your entitlement summary

Your to-do list
Childcare Grant (CCG)
We will let you know about your entitlement for Childcare Grant once we assess your application.

Postal address If we've asked you to send us anything, you should send it to: Student Finance England PO BOX 210 Darlington DL1 9HJ
Reply 2
Thank you! :smile:
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi,

This sounds normal. From when we receive the childcare forms and evidence, your application will be processed within 25 working days, so please keep checking your online account for any updates.

Warm regards,
Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending