Scroll to see replies

Yeah
Original post by OnlytheLonely
Do you?

What kind of life do u wish u Had?
Original post by Yasmin1224
Yeah

In what way?
I think everyone has thoughts like that at one or more points in their life, I know I have. However, it's best to focus on what you can do with the life you have (what to improve/change etc.) to make it one that you wouldn't swap for another, rather than comparing your life to a 'better' version.
Yh
Do you?

No, I am with happy with what I have and what I do. I wouldn't change it for anything, I am lucky to have a supportive family, wealth and the knowledge of wealth creation. I am lucky to be born in the United Kingdom, where there is wealth, free speech, food and a means to earn a living. As rockefeller once said, "no man is entitled to money, but he is certainly entitled to a means of making money". The UK offers me a means of making money and bettering myself and my family.

Sure, life would be rosier being born in the royal family, but they too have their problems. I am in the luckiest 1% of the world, I have seen how people live in Egypt, India, and the Caribbean. There is a lot of poverty out there, the world's goal should be to make poverty history, so that no one has to beg for food or shelter.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
What kind of life do u wish u Had?

A happier one . . . I think there was a bit of time somewhere along the way that I had that . . .

Original post by PhoenixFortune
I think everyone has thoughts like that at one or more points in their life, I know I have. However, it's best to focus on what you can do with the life you have (what to improve/change etc.) to make it one that you wouldn't swap for another, rather than comparing your life to a 'better' version.

I guess maybe changing things up to improve would be nice, but it's really hard sometimes ... especially when you don't want to hurt others ...
Do you?

Everyday.
Is it just one thing that makes you feel that way or many things?
Original post by A.J_MURAPPR
Everyday.
A happier one . . . I think there was a bit of time somewhere along the way that I had that . . .

I guess maybe changing things up to improve would be nice, but it's really hard sometimes ... especially when you don't want to hurt others ...

Happiness is a mental state, money won't give you that. All money gives you is freedom, you can only bring happiness to yourself.
I wish I had a less complicated life yeah
I used to think that a lot, and there are certain things about my life now that I would love to change, but on the whole I do think I'd keep my life even if I was offered a swap - and trust me, that's a big thing for me!
Original post by maachu_pichuu
Happiness is a mental state, money won't give you that. All money gives you is freedom, you can only bring happiness to yourself.

I never mentioned money ... that's one thing I don't worry about ...
Life is generally like 90% attitude and 10% objective reality. You just completely sort out the attitude part and your life will be better than most people's automatically.
Yes, i'd love to have a different life.
There would be parts i wouldn't cange like my friends who i probably couldn't live without (i know that sounds ott but i've struggled with friendship groups and my current friends are the best thing i could ask for as they're true and honest unlike recent groups)
Although i said i'd change my life I would just want to change my past life (Also wish I had it changed so i was smart :thumbsup: )

Unfortuanatley, we can't change our lives so i suppose we just have to make the best of what we have, if we want something changed we just have to try and change it ourselves (depending on WHAT you want changed that is.)
I think the biggest impact for me is relationships and unfortunately I believe the objective reality percentage for that is way higher than attitude ...
Do you?

Instead of wishing for the life you had (which is easy) you can go out and actually live it (which is hard). It’ll take hardwork, discipline, consistency etc all the things we’d rather not do but you have to sacrifice.
Reply 18
Me too, I wish I was born into a very wealthy family :frown:
I'd be pretty happy if I didn't have a chronic illness.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending