The Student Room Group

I've never been in a relationship

Is it bad that I've never been in a relationship? And will it put women off?
From my experience no, I am a young woman who honestly wouldn’t care if I get with someone who has never been in a relationship and I am sure many others feel the same
Reply 2
Original post by Ambie227
From my experience no, I am a young woman who honestly wouldn’t care if I get with someone who has never been in a relationship and I am sure many others feel the same

thanks appreciate it
It's not bad, and no to your 2nd question
Reply 4
Original post by deep inside
Is it bad that I've never been in a relationship? And will it put women off?

Not usually. But suppose you were older, like 40? It would be a red flag- I think?
No it's not bad and it wouldn't put women off.

Work on yourself and put yourself out there.
No, it's not bad at all.It will not put women off at all. Some, maybe, but most, no. Heck, I'm 21 Years Old and I have never, EVER kissed a girl or been in a relationship. At first, I used to feel a bit depressed about it, but then I started realizing that it doesn't really matter how old or young you are to find love. It might sound rich coming from me, but I would say to not dedicate your whole life chasing after girls. Work on yourself. Pursue your dreams. Work out. Go to the cinema.Be yourself and the right girl will find you eventually. Don't always try and approach the so called 'hot ones'. They are many, many different looking girls out there who would love to love you and be with you. Just broaden your mind a bit and have an open point of view of the world. I used to constantly try and impress this one girl in my uni class fr about three years. Nothing happened. She ended up with another guy. But then, towards the end of my year, I started to realize that this other girl, who I didn't really even notice in a romantic way, may have actually liked me.So, the moral of my pathetic story is, be you. If you find a girl you like, ask her out. If she says no, then screw her. She missed out big time. Keep trying until you find someone worth living for. :smile:
It is not bad.
As for putting women off- it would depends on the specific woman, the type of relationship that you are looking for, your age and whether you identify with the online incel movement.

Dating deal breakers vary between different people, some women prefer guys that have not been in relationships before.
Particularly if they are looking for committed relationships, are religious or very socially conservative seeking marriage.
My friend is a fundamentalist christian who does not date and will only marry an equally religious virgin no more than six months older than her.
I prefer guys at least 15 years older than me, who have dated and don't include religious beliefs in my dating deal breakers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending