The Student Room Group

Student Finance

Hi,
Originally my student loans had been confirmed, but last week I had to update my application because I'm starting on the foundation year (which is less expensive).
So I tried changing the application and now it says that the loans have been confirmed for the foundation year, however the entitlement summary is coming up with an error, and the payment summary still says the previous amounts. If I click to change my application again it already has all of the correct information there from after I changed it.
I phoned up the same day and they said that it's being processed (for the foundation year), but there's been no updates on it and it's already been a week.
Will the tuition loans (and the maintenance which shouldn't change) come be paid correctly or should I phone them again this week sometime to confirm this?
I'm moving on the 15th Sept.
Thanks x
Reply 1
Original post by satonsaturn
Hi,
Originally my student loans had been confirmed, but last week I had to update my application because I'm starting on the foundation year (which is less expensive).
So I tried changing the application and now it says that the loans have been confirmed for the foundation year, however the entitlement summary is coming up with an error, and the payment summary still says the previous amounts. If I click to change my application again it already has all of the correct information there from after I changed it.
I phoned up the same day and they said that it's being processed (for the foundation year), but there's been no updates on it and it's already been a week.
Will the tuition loans (and the maintenance which shouldn't change) come be paid correctly or should I phone them again this week sometime to confirm this?
Thanks x

Phone them up again if it's been a full week and ask them to look into this for you. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Phone them up again if it's been a full week and ask them to look into this for you. :smile:

Thank you, I will do that :smile:
Original post by satonsaturn
Hi,
Thanks x

Hi there,

At the moment it is currently taking 19 working days to process Change Of Circumstances from the date they are received. Once reviewed and processed you will receive a new Notification of Entitlement letter detailing your funding for your new university. After the change has been made on your account and you have received this letter your payment summary will then update.

Thanks, Amy
Reply 4
Original post by Amy SFE
Hi there,

At the moment it is currently taking 19 working days to process Change Of Circumstances from the date they are received. Once reviewed and processed you will receive a new Notification of Entitlement letter detailing your funding for your new university. After the change has been made on your account and you have received this letter your payment summary will then update.

Thanks, Amy

Thank you so much
Hi there! I am also in a similar situation; I have decided to transfer courses in the same uni starting from year 2 ( as I completed first year of interiors and wish to change to architecture straight into year 2). My university has just sent in a change of circumstance form on the 22nd of August. Do you know how long I will have to wait for this to be updated and approved on my account as I move back to uni quite soon :smile: and also whether I should give sfe a call if I don't see any change over the course of 2 weeks???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending