The Student Room Group

Why do so many boys like me??? :/

Scroll to see replies

There's nothing you could possibly be trying to get out of this thread other than a humblebrag.
Original post by Toxic-rosy
Awwww I'm sowwy that hurt your feelings. You try to make people feel bad for asking questions. So you're a horrible person darling. I will deffo swear at someone like you but I will have manners for decent people. So you can take that so called manners of yours and shove it up your ass.

If you judge people online by reading 2 of their posts, then try to start beef you need help asap
The way you are reacting shows more about you, I can't even comment on you
I don't want to waste any time arguing with an idiot, bye :smile:
Reply 42
They clearly don't like you for your humility, that's for sure.
Original post by Anonymous
I come on TSR to be honest and i'm doing this post anomalously.

Come again?

Anyways, good for you. Sounds like you interact with lads quite a lot, so probably why.
Anonymous for a reason lol

Well then we can’t answer your q!!
Lol you're so original, copying what I've said. I see you also lack originality lmao. We've already established who's the idiot here, and that's you if you can't remember. Reading two of your posts is enough for me to realise what kind of person you are. If you can't help someone by answering their questions in a helpful and decent manner, then you can simply not say anything and go about your worthless day. ciao darling xx

When did I copy what you said lool, you sound like a right clown
And you've established that wrong then
That's concerning, you must not use TSR often then?
Well you certainly can talk, how many people have you replied to aggressively on this thread?
My day is not you, thank you very much
Please don't reply to this, your posts make one lose brain cells
cos you're hot, babe
lol cant relate
Well clearly you don't have any brain cells left to lose lmao. You're welcome hun xx

How tf did we get here
Evidently a troll post

Feel free to answer my question which is the opposite of this post and is an ACTUAL problem.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6104102
Listen to me, DON'T FEEL STUPID. AND DON'T LET THESE SELF-LOATHING IDIOTS ON THE INTERNET DICTATE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF. ASKING QUESTIONS IS NEVER STUPID. STAY BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING XX

OP reads 'DON'T FEEL STUPID.'

OP:
Attachment not found

OP reads 'DON'T LET THESE SELF-LOATHING IDIOTS ON THE INTERNET DICTATE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF'

OP:
Attachment not found
Original post by SlightlySummer
Lool Dunya ur always such a big phat mood :rofl:

:colone:
First things first, i'm not making this thread to be self-obsessed or vain but i honesty wonder why so many boys (especially those younger than me) like me. I'm pretty but PERSONALLY i don't think i'm like WOWOW stunning but i am pretty i'm not going to deny that AND i dont have a 2019 body thats considered "good" e.g. big butt & boobs (i'm tall but slim). I am definitely not shy, i'm quite outgoing and always smiling and fun. I do have a boyish streak , i play football and i speak quite.... well, a bit manly (not in terms of tone but in terms of the slang i use). I notice that i get a lot of attention from boys younger that me ESPECIALLY when i go to train at my football club (i train with the boys as well). Why do you think this is? Mature responses please and thanks

Most people responding are dicks but I feel you. There’s always someone that likes me in my year and I don’t find anyone attractive😬 I always find out somehow and it makes me feel awkward/bad because I’ll let them down nicely but if I see them at school I avoid them and then I feel really mean🤷*♀️ Just take it as a compliment 🙂
Original post by Enzo.Montana
loool how tf would I be op if I'm a guy I'm just saying how cud you brag if you are anonymous lmao

lmao u could be the OP said she talks like a roadman
If you have a mutual interest (in your case football) you're going to get more interest than other girls.

I'm a gamer. Naturally when a guy who likes video games finds that out about me his interest appears to tenfold.
1. dumba** question
2. we are not them
3. ask them yourself
4.because your pretty,personality,things you do
5. we got the same problem
6.i just do know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending