The Student Room Group

Why do guys not approach me?/How do I approach them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by username5234220
Your words are saying: Get into shape, maybe lower your standards, and remember that it's hard for everyone
Your emotions are saying: I hate women, I'm compensating for something, and I want to make OP feel bad

Hahaha thank you, exactly my thoughts
Reply 41
Original post by ANM775
There's a saying.......Looks get you the audition, personality gets you the job

If you think it's the other way round you're not living in the real world.

OP is also overweight

She also vehemently claims she does not get approached at clubs

I'm not going to apologise for telling her to try and become more visually appealing.

Do you know how rare it is for a woman to never get approached at clubs?

Heck i'm a guy and it happens from time to time.
Again, I'm not going to apologise for suggesting she try and become more visually appealing.

It's a very sad state of affairs this forum has come to if you can't suggest to an overweight woman who is having trouble attracting men she finds desirable to try and improve her appearance. Very sad state of affairs indeed......

Does “thicker” automatically make me overweight???? I’m a uk size 10 ffs just with bigger thighs than the rest of my body haha. Just another assumption that you’ve taken from the original post which has been off once again.
The fact that you still don’t know what’s wrong with telling a woman to wear skimpier clothes to attract a guy tells me all I need to know about you as a person. Honestly, you do you, like you clearly have been doing anyway and I really hope that if you ever were to have a daughter, that someone doesn’t make her feel as **** as how you’ve made me feel:smile:
Original post by F2312
Does “thicker” automatically make me overweight???? I’m a uk size 10 ffs just with bigger thighs than the rest of my body haha. Just another assumption that you’ve taken from the original post which has been off once again.
The fact that you still don’t know what’s wrong with telling a woman to wear skimpier clothes to attract a guy tells me all I need to know about you as a person. Honestly, you do you, like you clearly have been doing anyway and I really hope that if you ever were to have a daughter, that someone doesn’t make her feel as **** as how you’ve made me feel:smile:

Even if you weren't a size 10 ain't none of their damn business to be a bully. Don't need to do nothing to attract men that makes you uncomfortable. At the moment with corona and I know this post is 6 months old I don't think you're gonna have guys approach you, dating apps (not tinder) may be your best bet. And if a guy ever says something rude about your physical appearance... Don't give them the time.
Reply 43
Original post by F2312

You said you were thicker and trying to lose the weight in the OP. To me that sounded like you were saying you were overweight. Apologies is you arn't in fact overweight, but the way you worded it made it sound like you were.

That's all the apology you are going to get.

If you are not able to hear full and frank opinions, then don't make a topic titled "Why do guys not approach me?/How do I approach them?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending