The Student Room Group

SFE - CPR to go back to Uni

Hello All,

After leaving years ago abruptly they do not have my CPR for leaving at University. Is it possible someone can show me what forms I exactly need to send to apply for sfe for a new course at another university regarding CPR.

I cannot find the CPR form? Do i just fill this in and send this off and they tell me how they can help me? Or do i specifically say i am requesting this 'option' for consideration for CPR so i can go back to University.

I do not want to run out of time applying i am worried.

Cheers!
Original post by Iforgetiwasbored
Hello All,

After leaving years ago abruptly they do not have my CPR for leaving at University. Is it possible someone can show me what forms I exactly need to send to apply for sfe for a new course at another university regarding CPR.

I cannot find the CPR form? Do i just fill this in and send this off and they tell me how they can help me? Or do i specifically say i am requesting this 'option' for consideration for CPR so i can go back to University.

I do not want to run out of time applying i am worried.

Cheers!

Hi there, you can find out more information on CPR here http://ow.ly/MsMM30pjjOm - there is no form.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, you can find out more information on CPR here http://ow.ly/MsMM30pjjOm - there is no form.
Thanks, Isaac

It does not have a link to a CPR form that i have seen before but i cannot find it. The link doesn't give me enough details. I won't to know exactly what im applying for to be able to get a tuition loan
It does not have a link to a CPR form that i have seen before but i cannot find it. The link doesn't give me enough details. I won't to know exactly what im applying for to be able to get a tuition loan

There is no CPR form.

All students receive funding for the length of their course plus one additional year. If you have used your additional year then you can send in CPR evidence, the link above explains what evidence we will require.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
There is no CPR form.

All students receive funding for the length of their course plus one additional year. If you have used your additional year then you can send in CPR evidence, the link above explains what evidence we will require.
Thanks, Isaac

I thought i saw a form you send for evidence on sfe. So I just fill in the normal student loan application and reference that i will be sending CPR in reference to this form?
I thought i saw a form you send for evidence on sfe. So I just fill in the normal student loan application and reference that i will be sending CPR in reference to this form?

I actually think the form was an appeal form i might of saw?
I actually think the form was an appeal form i might of saw?

An appeal is an incorrect way of applying for CPR and if you do it this way the appeals team will just refer the evidence to assessing, this is a very long route.
Thanks, Isaac
Okay I will just address my letter requesting CPR in accompanying my application for finance be granted due to CPR. It's just I think the form should be easier and give options for CPR on it?
Okay I will just address my letter requesting CPR in accompanying my application for finance be granted due to CPR. It's just I think the form should be easier and give options for CPR on it?

There is no CPR form. To apply for CPR you must follow the steps here http://ow.ly/MsMM30pjjOm

Appeals https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/nysf/sfe_appeals_leaflet_d.pdf is for appealing an assessors decision, it's not for applying for CPR. You should not submit an appeal for CPR.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 9
Hi, you could call Student Finance England direct just to check, but my undertsnading and I have did a CPR. Is that you just need to submit (in the post) a cover letter with your student loan number as ref - and include evidence to support your CPR. So, any print offs of emails or other supporting evidence.Also, basically you can apply for the full funding again as long as you can convince/prove you had to 'withdraw' due to difficult circumstances. So as long as you attended Uni and withdrew -fine. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending