The Student Room Group

Studying Abroad

Hi, I have been looking at maybe studying abroad as part of my university degree. I just wanted to know roughly how much it costs and if it is a realistic goal? Also is it worth it? Thanks
It completely depends on your university degree. Would you mind telling me what uni you go to and what degree so I can help you further. I've seen some study abroads ranging from entirely free to £10,000 cost-wise.
It IS realistic goal. Many people study abroad and as long as you work fairly hard, it's very realistic. Also VERY worth it. It looks great on your CV, you might learn a language, you meet incredible people etc.
Original post by Anonymous
It completely depends on your university degree. Would you mind telling me what uni you go to and what degree so I can help you further. I've seen some study abroads ranging from entirely free to £10,000 cost-wise.
It IS realistic goal. Many people study abroad and as long as you work fairly hard, it's very realistic. Also VERY worth it. It looks great on your CV, you might learn a language, you meet incredible people etc.

Hi, I'm hoping to study at Cardiff University and study psychology
https://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/why-study-with-us-as-an-undergraduate/global-opportunities

Here is their study abroad page. I suggest you email them and see what they offer for the psychology coures exactly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending