The Student Room Group

Can I write outside the boxes on the PFF2 form?

I filled in the form to apply for additional finance back in Late 2019, but I never actually ended up sending it off. Firstly, has the form been updated (in which case obviously none of this matters and I’ll have to print off the new version). Secondly, the date that I put in the “today’s date” box is the one from when I filled it in in 2019. Would it be possible to just cross/scribble out the date and write the new one underneath it...?

I don’t have access to a printer, especially now with lockdown...
also, I’m aware that I can fill it out online but I’m having some circumstances and can’t do that.

x
Original post by Snfkin
I filled in the form to apply for additional finance back in Late 2019, but I never actually ended up sending it off. Firstly, has the form been updated (in which case obviously none of this matters and I’ll have to print off the new version). Secondly, the date that I put in the “today’s date” box is the one from when I filled it in in 2019. Would it be possible to just cross/scribble out the date and write the new one underneath it...?

I don’t have access to a printer, especially now with lockdown...
also, I’m aware that I can fill it out online but I’m having some circumstances and can’t do that.

x

"Today's date" is asking for the date that you signed it not the date that you're posting it.
The form wont have changed but I assume you're applying for additional finance in 2019/20 academic year?
Original post by PQ
"Today's date" is asking for the date that you signed it not the date that you're posting it.
The form wont have changed but I assume you're applying for additional finance in 2019/20 academic year?

Yes, so the date that is currently written on the form is from about 5-6 months ago, because that was when I initially filled it in. So I’m wondering if I can just cross out that date and write today’s date underneath.
I’m applying for extra finance for 2020/2021 (this academic year is already over).
Original post by Snfkin
Yes, so the date that is currently written on the form is from about 5-6 months ago, because that was when I initially filled it in. So I’m wondering if I can just cross out that date and write today’s date underneath.
I’m applying for extra finance for 2020/2021 (this academic year is already over).

Unless you somehow un-sign and then re-sign the form today then the date should not change.
The date should be the date you SIGNED the form.

The pff2 form for 2020/21 wasn't available in late 2019. If you completed the form then then it is likely the WRONG form for 2020/21 funding. The pff2 for for 2020/21 funding was only made available in February 2020.

If the form has details of the 2017/18 tax year then it is for 2019/20 funding not for 2020/21.
If that is the case then you'll need to arrange for a friend or family member (or teacher/college etc) to print the correct form out for you https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2021/ft/sfe_pff2_form_2021_o.pdf
Original post by PQ
Unless you somehow un-sign and then re-sign the form today then the date should not change.
The date should be the date you SIGNED the form.

The pff2 form for 2020/21 wasn't available in late 2019. If you completed the form then then it is likely the WRONG form for 2020/21 funding. The pff2 for for 2020/21 funding was only made available in February 2020.

If the form has details of the 2017/18 tax year then it is for 2019/20 funding not for 2020/21.
If that is the case then you'll need to arrange for a friend or family member (or teacher/college etc) to print the correct form out for you https://media.slc.co.uk/sfe/2021/ft/sfe_pff2_form_2021_o.pdf

I see, I was just worried because it would look weird to send off a form today that has a date from 2019 written on it....

I signed the 2019 form, which is why I asked if it had been updated. Because I initially signed it to apply for extra finance about halfway through my second year. Now, I want to send off the same form for third year. So From what you have said, I can’t use the same form and will need the 2020/2021 version I guess.....

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending