The Student Room Group

Do you judge girls wearing crop tops (especially thicc girls)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So as someone kind of thicc, if I wore a fairly tight cropped top that shows about 2 inches of my stomach and no boob would I be judged a lot? I noticed a lot of people looking but maybe they weren’t looking at me or it was because I didn’t wear a bra but I didn’t think anyone could notice and even if they can what’s the issue with not wearing a bra if it’s comfy?

as a guy who wears crop tops, as long as you like to wear it and you're comfortable in it should be all that matters. I know this state of mind can be seen as naive but there will always be people who are going to mock or bring those down who look different it not what they like for the fun of it not thinking if the ramifications. sadly in a time like this there will be people silently rooting for you being confident in whatever you want to wear and their will be loud idiots that will make you feel like you shouldn't wear what you want. Also something I think helps me is realising the late the great majority of strangers just don't care about me, how I look who I am or what I'm doing. and some people eyes are drawn to other people and maybe they are glancing at you but it doesn't mean they're thinking badly or judging you.
Yh I do judge them.
Cause I internally judge everyone I see and I think everyone would be lying if they said they didn’t judge everyone’s appearance too. Doesn’t mean I’m prejudiced, just people cannot help but form an opinion of people and what they look like
Yh I do judge them.
Cause I internally judge everyone I see and I think everyone would be lying if they said they didn’t judge everyone’s appearance too. Doesn’t mean I’m prejudiced, just people cannot help but form an opinion of people and what they look like

Actually, I'm too insecure and anxious to give a **** about judging others let alone having time for that. I know how it feels like to be judged and ridiculed for one's looks. There's something special in everyone that makes them unique and the only way in which I'd judge you heavily is through your actions.

And from what you've written, you seem quite materialistic/care about the outside. You are prejudiced to judge someone based on their looks. Stfu and learn to be a better human smh:cheeky:
Original post by KatsukiBakuHoe
Actually, I'm too insecure and anxious to give a **** about judging others let alone having time for that. I know how it feels like to be judged and ridiculed for one's looks. There's something special in everyone that makes them unique and the only way in which I'd judge you heavily is through your actions.

And from what you've written, you seem quite materialistic/care about the outside. You are prejudiced to judge someone based on their looks. Stfu and learn to be a better human smh:cheeky:

No no I don’t mean I actively go up to them and tell them their outfit is bad or whatever smh.
I mean in my head I make judgments automatically and so does everyone else on the planet. It’s a human thing. Everyone looks at someone and immediately makes a judgement in their head. I’m not saying it’s right or intentional, and it doesn’t mean I’m materialistic or shallow.
You’re lying to yourself about not doing this so don’t come at me telling me to be a better human.
Opinions and judgements also change when new information about a person is given.
Literally every single person on the planet does this so stop virtue signalling and acting like you’re the only exception.
No no I don’t mean I actively go up to them and tell them their outfit is bad or whatever smh.
I mean in my head I make judgments automatically and so does everyone else on the planet. It’s a human thing. Everyone looks at someone and immediately makes a judgement in their head. I’m not saying it’s right or intentional, and it doesn’t mean I’m materialistic or shallow.
You’re lying to yourself about not doing this so don’t come at me telling me to be a better human.
Opinions and judgements also change when new information about a person is given.
Literally every single person on the planet does this so stop virtue signalling and acting like you’re the only exception.

No. I have social anxiety I can't even look someone in the eye. So I don't really see much when it comes to looks :P except the floor. The floor is beautiful

It is entirely possible and doable to look at people and not think anything about them at all or have any opinion on them at all. Not even an effort to do it really. I look around idly and cast my eyes over objects and peole and think nothing on a daily basis. The vast majority of the time I don't even take notice of what people are wearing anyway.
Reply 26
When did I become old? What does 'thicc' mean?
Original post by KatsukiBakuHoe
No. I have social anxiety I can't even look someone in the eye. So I don't really see much when it comes to looks :P except the floor. The floor is beautiful

Yh I also have social anxiety but have no problem passing judgement
Yh I also have social anxiety but have no problem passing judgement

Guess we're just different then
be your self i tell you ur beautiful as u are
Yes, dignity
I don't but maybe that's only because girls don't look as sexy in them as they perhaps think they do. They are not like the leggings girls wear that give people a better view of their arsecrack than if they were naked, which I am sure women realise how they look in.
Reply 32
i just shrug

I don't judge people until they do something to piss me off, generally
Original post by gjd800
i just shrug

I don't judge people until they do something to piss me off, generally

^^^
Crop tops look good on curvy girls, skinny girls, athletic girls ... basically most body types.

Providing someone’s gut doesn’t resemble the side of a Goodyear blimp it’s perfectly fine :smile:
Definitely not. If anything I envy their confidence - not because they look bad and shouldn’t wear it because they look beautiful, but because there’s a societal pressure and stereotype that only thin girls can do so. I’m an ‘average’ weight and height, but even wearing a crop top you can see my stomach isn’t toned and has a few stretch marks so I feel too insecure to wear them. But anyway, let’s be honest no one really cares what other people wear and it’s all just in our heads, so you do you! :wink:
Im quite thicc up there size E so all my clothes are baggy just cuz I feel more comfortable like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending