The Student Room Group

Wrong maintenance loan amount on the entitlement letter

When I first did my student finance application I only applied for a £3,410 maintenance loan, but since then I revised my application to receive a maintenance loan of £7,477.

The current assessment on my online SFE account states that I will be getting £7,477, but the letter I just received today still says I will be getting £3,410.

Is there a way I can email SFE asking them to send me another entitlement letter with the correct £7,477 maintenance loan on it?
Reply 1
Original post by Cone.s
When I first did my student finance application I only applied for a £3,410 maintenance loan, but since then I revised my application to receive a maintenance loan of £7,477.

The current assessment on my online SFE account states that I will be getting £7,477, but the letter I just received today still says I will be getting £3,410.

Is there a way I can email SFE asking them to send me another entitlement letter with the correct £7,477 maintenance loan on it?

Check your SFE online account to see if your maintenance loan has been rectified to the correct amount. If in any doubt, it would be best to phone up SFE as you'll get a quicker response than on here and they'll be able to check what's going on. :smile:
Original post by Cone.s

Hi, have you provided your parents financial details?
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending