The Student Room Group

how to lose weight from the face

I have put on weight on my face during quarantine, however I haven't eaten more then i usually do. I usually eat 2 meals a day and I've stuck to that during quarantine Im guessing it must be due to lack of physical activity I am normally very active but since quarantine ive been just been lazy as nothing to do. What exercises should I do to lose the weight, should I just focus on cardio? Also should I stick to my 2 meals a day or try the OMAD diet?
Your lack of activity probs resulted in the face fat, hence reduce your calorie intake further and start exercising daily.

After a few weeks/months the results will be visible.
Original post by Anonymous
I have put on weight on my face during quarantine, however I haven't eaten more then i usually do. I usually eat 2 meals a day and I've stuck to that during quarantine Im guessing it must be due to lack of physical activity I am normally very active but since quarantine ive been just been lazy as nothing to do. What exercises should I do to lose the weight, should I just focus on cardio? Also should I stick to my 2 meals a day or try the OMAD diet?

You can't lose weight from one specific area. You have to lose it everywhere else and even then, some people genetically have chubbier faces.

Eat fewer calories, get more active.
Original post by Anonymous

Calorie deficit, focus weight lifting not cardio - cardio and fad diets are a rookie mistake. Try 1g protein/lb of body weight and track everything you eat using MyFitnessPal.

That's how I lowered body fat percentage and lost face fat.
there are actually facial exercises you can do to slim your face and tone it
Reply 5
Original post by Agatha614

Yes there are. Whether they work or not, is up to debate. The only way OP will, "lose weight" from the "face" is to eat in a caloric deficit. Nothing to do with "facial exercises".

No there isn't

No such thing as toning.

Quick Reply

Latest