The Student Room Group

Am I cheating?

Okay so I’m turning 18 this November and I’ve always felt so insecure about my slim body. And it has always been my dream to be slim thick instead of just slim. and I’ve been googling stuff online about breast implants and butt implants to make myself more hotter to guys because I’m 17 and I have never had a boyfriend before so I feel like changing my appearance will get guys attention more. But then I realized that getting breast implants and butt implants don’t look real and they don’t feel real and they’re made out of plastic but then I did some more researching on Brazilian butt lifts and boob injections and hip injections. A boob injection is a shot that gets Injected inside of a females boobs to make her breasts grow really big naturally depending on how much is injected into the female. And a Brazilian butt lift is a lift that changes the shape and size of a females butt getting it to grow bigger naturally. And hip injections are injections that are injected into a females hips causing them to widen naturally. I wanna know if this is considered as cheating or being fake because it’s not like I’m getting plastic implants put inside me because that’s considered as being fake so instead I’m getting Injections and butt lifts to make everything grow bigger naturally. Is this still cheating? And could I get just as much attention as the girls who are born with an hourglass body that didn’t get the natural injections?

Scroll to see replies

If you're not happy, feel free to cheat.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so I’m turning 18 this November and I’ve always felt so insecure about my slim body. And it has always been my dream to be slim thick instead of just slim. and I’ve been googling stuff online about breast implants and butt implants to make myself more hotter to guys because I’m 17 and I have never had a boyfriend before so I feel like changing my appearance will get guys attention more. But then I realized that getting breast implants and butt implants don’t look real and they don’t feel real and they’re made out of plastic but then I did some more researching on Brazilian butt lifts and boob injections and hip injections. A boob injection is a shot that gets Injected inside of a females boobs to make her breasts grow really big naturally depending on how much is injected into the female. And a Brazilian butt lift is a lift that changes the shape and size of a females butt getting it to grow bigger naturally. And hip injections are injections that are injected into a females hips causing them to widen naturally. I wanna know if this is considered as cheating or being fake because it’s not like I’m getting plastic implants put inside me because that’s considered as being fake so instead I’m getting Injections and butt lifts to make everything grow bigger naturally. Is this still cheating? And could I get just as much attention as the girls who are born with an hourglass body that didn’t get the natural injections?

It sounds to me like you’re doing it for other people as u mention about boys, they prefer natural and it will always be natural best. Fake titties look good but don’t move. You should just work out and change your diet.
Reply 3
If you're not happy, feel free to cheat.

But I don’t think it’s considered as cheating. Cause it’s not like I’m getting implants. I’m getting injections to make everything grow bigger naturally.
But I don’t think it’s considered as cheating. Cause it’s not like I’m getting implants. I’m getting injections to make everything grow bigger naturally.

I'm not here to judge, do what feels right.
Reply 5
Original post by Geraldthegoat
It sounds to me like you’re doing it for other people as u mention about boys, they prefer natural and it will always be natural best. Fake titties look good but don’t move. You should just work out and change your diet.

No I don’t think I’m cheating. I’m not getting plastic breast implants put into me because those are considered as fake. I’m getting an injection to make my boobs grow bigger naturally so the guys won’t even be able to tell.

I don't think it is considered "Cheating" I do however think that it's likely not a great choice. I mean for random hookups and such bigger breasts and such may increase your odds but having bigger breasts/butt won't give you a good life partner.

I think at 17 you also still have time left to grow into your body.

Personaly I would suggest making an appointment with you GP and asking them to set you up with a someone you could talk too. It may be better to get help in becoming happy with the body you already have as it is not certain that a few body mods will change your low confidence in your body.
No I don’t think I’m cheating. I’m not getting plastic breast implants put into me because those are considered as fake. I’m getting an injection to make my boobs grow bigger naturally so the guys won’t even be able to tell.

No u should tell them about it as long as the motion is still the same and it’s hard to tell I don’t think they will be bothered honestly. But it’s nice to be open about your life.

yeah there as certain work outs you can do to widen your hips and get a bigger booty. and btw most guys prefer the small titties, big butt look. so i wouldnt worry abt the boobs. but also right now the biggest two body shapes are naturally slim and slim thick both are pretty populaur. example: emma chamberline, charli d'melio. they both are super skinney and have no problems. and i wouldnt call it cheating but most guys like it natural. try certain workouts to enhance your butt, boobs, hips. and if those dont work and you really want to get the injections. its your body boo, whatever makes you feel sexy go for it. and btw i have an hourglass body and its not all that fun. i feel fat constintly because my hips and breasts are huge and i feel like a whale. yeah my waist is tiny but your waist is covered up most of the time with clothes. anyway whatever you feel confident with lovie

xx hope this helps:heart:
Original post by Random Baka
I don't think it is considered "Cheating" I do however think that it's likely not a great choice. I mean for random hookups and such bigger breasts and such may increase your odds but having bigger breasts/butt won't give you a good life partner.

I think at 17 you also still have time left to grow into your body.

Personaly I would suggest making an appointment with you GP and asking them to set you up with a someone you could talk too. It may be better to get help in becoming happy with the body you already have as it is not certain that a few body mods will change your low confidence in your body.

Nah bro at 17 it's game set match

There's no such thing and anyone who claims to offer injections which make a woman's breasts grow larger is to be avoided. Anyone who claims to be medically qualified and offering 'injections which make your breasts grow' needs to be reported to the GMC.

Ask your GP whether having injections can make a woman's breasts grow.
Original post by chloeebrown09
yeah there as certain work outs you can do to widen your hips and get a bigger booty. and btw most guys prefer the small titties, big butt look. so i wouldnt worry abt the boobs. but also right now the biggest two body shapes are naturally slim and slim thick both are pretty populaur. example: emma chamberline, charli d'melio. they both are super skinney and have no problems. and i wouldnt call it cheating but most guys like it natural. try certain workouts to enhance your butt, boobs, hips. and if those dont work and you really want to get the injections. its your body boo, whatever makes you feel sexy go for it. and btw i have an hourglass body and its not all that fun. i feel fat constintly because my hips and breasts are huge and i feel like a whale. yeah my waist is tiny but your waist is covered up most of the time with clothes. anyway whatever you feel confident with lovie

xx hope this helps:heart:

Thank you for the advice and support 💗 this helps a lot. I’ll probably try working out first. And I bet you look great with your hourglass figure. It’s always been my dream to look like those girls. You’re very lucky :smile:
Thank you for the advice and support 💗 this helps a lot. I’ll probably try working out first. And I bet you look great with your hourglass figure. It’s always been my dream to look like those girls. You’re very lucky :smile:

np hon. im happy to help. i feel like every girl hates there body though, everyone tells me "i wish i had your body" and i wish i was naturally slim - small hips, boobs, bum. but thank you, lemme know how the workouts go!! feel free to message me on my account whenever. xx.
There's no such thing and anyone who claims to offer injections which make a woman's breasts grow larger is to be avoided. Anyone who claims to be medically qualified and offering 'injections which make your breasts grow' needs to be reported to the GMC.

Ask your GP whether having injections can make a woman's breasts grow.

Yeah I kind of got suspicious about that too at first but then I just forgot about it and actually thought that injections could make a woman’s breasts grow larger. But now that I think about it I never really heard of it being talked about as much as implants. So you’re right I guess I should ask somebody about that.
Original post by chloeebrown09
np hon. im happy to help. i feel like every girl hates there body though, everyone tells me "i wish i had your body" and i wish i was naturally slim - small hips, boobs, bum. but thank you, lemme know how the workouts go!! feel free to message me on my account whenever. xx.

Thank you so much :smile:
Please don’t change your body for anybody else, especially at such a young age, most men prefer a natural figure, and those that don’t, are usually not worth being with for various other reasons.

Just because you’ve not had a proper relationship at 17, doesn’t mean it won’t happen.

You don’t want to be dating guys who only care about whether you have big boobs and a big butt. These guys are low value material for a stable and loving relationship. Shallow people won’t care to support you or listen to you and will immediately ditch you when you need them the most.

What is considered attractive by society is always changing. A couple of years ago having a big butt was considered unattractive and being petite was considered attractive. So, you could get boob and hip injections but then society might suddenly decide that’s not attractive anymore. Are you just going to keep changing how you look every time society changes it’s idea of attractiveness?

I don’t have a big butt or big boobs at all but I managed to have boyfriends who valued me for more than my body. So, stop focusing on trying to change yourself into what you think guys find attractive because that mentality will never make you happy or content .
Injections can't change your body shape 'naturally'. First of all, you're getting an injection. Unless they're shooting you full of HGH or something it seems unlikely you'll benefit from an injection aside from the additional fluid (or whatever those fillers contain)

It's not really cheating, if you don't feel happy with your body go for it, but, I'm sure you can enhance them naturally have you looked at natural methods. Also, if you're doing it for boys, is it really worthwhile, life is too short, worrying about other people's opinions. And trust me, you'll find a guy who would think you're perfect just the way you are I'm sure of it. If it is something you want to do, make sure it's something that would make you happy and make you confident, that way you'd be doing it for a good cause, and not just for boys! :smile: x
PLEASE do not go to any practitioners who claim that injecting parts of your body will make them grown naturally. It's simply not true. You could do serious, long term damage to your body and your health.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending