The Student Room Group

Does he like me or just attraction?

Hello everyone! hope ur all well😃 I acc need some help**As we know we just started schools and college again, Im in my second year (college) and starting well, Ive meet new ppl and are very friendly etc, especially a guy that caught my attention, the first time I saw him nothing happened, we didnt know each other (hes my new classmate) so there was no interaction, just few days after he started staring at me for some reasons, I admit that im quite attractive(girl) so for me is normal to have boys staring at me but never approach me, but this guy is very different, he did try to approach me while having a break from my bio class,. He came to me and asked if we had the same teacher after and I said yeah, even tho he knew that we only had a 10 minutes break, he sits near me during every class, even in my maths class he sits facing me... Days has passed and he still stares at me from afar, he also tries to kinda lift him self with his two arms near me just to show off for some reasons, we also take the same college bus, last time he was already in the first lines then when the bus stopped he got up and looked behind, idk wah to do, is he attracted to me or just being friendly? Thank u❤️😃
This thread looks familiar, surely it can't be a repost.

No, say it ain't so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending