The Student Room Group

Is she jealous of me? Does it sound like my bf might like her? I need advice.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He let her talk that way to him though. And he was telling her that it sounds like his best friend isnt good in bed for her. She has also been texting my boyfriend when shes feeling emotional and he talks to her. He gets upset when I try to talk to him when I'm sad.. does it sound like he likes her too?

She also compliments my bf on his intelligence when the whole group is hanging out. She debates with him and laughs and makes herself seem very intelligent as well. (She definitely is a smart girl, but it seems like she puts on a show when the group is hanging out. Like, she talks A LOT. And it's always stuff that the guys are interested in.)

It does sound like he likes her and she clearly likes him back.
But then again guys are complicated...... Talk to him.
The both of them seem dodgy especially the girl she just seems straight up rude and annoying also your boyfriend is acting a bit weirdly. Confront the girl about it then your boyfriend
It does sound like he likes her and she clearly likes him back.
But then again guys are complicated...... Talk to him.

Do those messages between them count as sexting? Nothing was really flirty or anything, but does it count..?
Original post by SuperiorPotato
The both of them seem dodgy especially the girl she just seems straight up rude and annoying also your boyfriend is acting a bit weirdly. Confront the girl about it then your boyfriend

Would this count as her sexting my boyfriend if she's talking about her sex life with his best friend? Nothing was really flirty or anything, but does it count as sexting?
Reply 24
You sound paranoid and insecure. How do you have access to his text messages, anyway?
Original post by hajima
You sound paranoid and insecure. How do you have access to his text messages, anyway?

Would those messages count as sexting if she was telling my bf about her sex life with his best friend? I'm not gonna sit back and look ****in dumb so this ***** can have a good life and have all the men obsessed with her like she so clearly wants.
Would this count as her sexting my boyfriend if she's talking about her sex life with his best friend? Nothing was really flirty or anything, but does it count as sexting?
Reply 27
Would those messages count as sexting if she was telling my bf about her sex life with his best friend? I'm not gonna sit back and look ****in dumb so this ***** can have a good life and have all the men obsessed with her like she so clearly wants.

You haven't answered my question so I'm not going to answer yours, you don't seem like a very nice person.
Original post by hajima
You haven't answered my question so I'm not going to answer yours, you don't seem like a very nice person.

No. I'm not nice when it comes to homewreckers. :smile:
Reply 29

Seems like you've already made your mind up about the situation, remind me what the point of this thread was?

As you should girl, don’t let her speak to your man like that. She should never involve your boyfriend in her sex life and the way she is acting seems like she likes him. Your boyfriend should’ve stopped once they spoke about the sex life. He seemed like a caring friend but it’s weird once they spoke about private things. Deffo have a talk with your boyfriend and tell him how you feel and tell that girl to back the **** off
Original post by hajima
Seems like you've already made your mind up about the situation, remind me what the point of this thread was?

Bro shut up man, she asked for help and you’re just being a prick move man
Original post by 18_years_old
As you should girl, don’t let her speak to your man like that. She should never involve your boyfriend in her sex life and the way she is acting seems like she likes him. Your boyfriend should’ve stopped once they spoke about the sex life. He seemed like a caring friend but it’s weird once they spoke about private things. Deffo have a talk with your boyfriend and tell him how you feel and tell that girl to back the **** off

Does it count as sexting?
Reply 33
Bro shut up man, she asked for help and you’re just being a prick move man

Oh no, anon #3 has told me to shut up over the internet.
Does it count as sexting?

Not sexting but flirtatious I suppose
Original post by hajima

nah op seems fine
it's you that i always see causing trouble with innocent people for no reason smh
Reply 36
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
nah op seems fine
it's you that i always see causing trouble with innocent people for no reason smh

You mean I don't contribute to the echo chamber that OP clearly expects?
Original post by hajima
You mean I don't contribute to the echo chamber that OP clearly expects?

no, you're just rude :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
no, you're just rude :smile:

Please point out where I have been rude :smile:
Original post by hajima
Please point out where I have been rude :smile:

honestly it's just your bad attitude and the way you word things :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending