The Student Room Group

How healthy or unhealthy is your diet?

My diet is really unhealthy at the moment, mostly carbs and not the good kind either. I consume way too much sugar.
What do you usually eat in a day?
Relatively healthy I think in terms of ingredients, but I only have 2 meals per day so I don’t know if that would be classed as unhealthy.
I don’t count calories or pay much attention to my diet as much as other people may do.
Very healthy- for a junk food adoring bulldog who always craves tasty treats brimming with calories. :biggrin:
DPB.jpg BBBG.jpg BBCHO.jpg
Pretty healthy 90% of the time, dreadful for the remaining 10%
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Mine is usually very healthy, but this week I got wine and chocolates for my birthday, which of course I had to sample, and I had cake and pastries at work to celebrate :yum:
Original post by black tea
Pretty healthy 90% of the time, dreadful for the remaining 10%

What do you usually have for breakfast?
Horrendous at the moment:

Breakfast: coffee and an apple w cinnamon
Lunch: Boiled eggs with a side of half an avocado (if I have avocados)
Dinner: Canned soup (i kid you not)
Late-night: coffee, coffee, coffee

Basically, I am a uni student and very very lazy + stressed :lol:
(edited 3 years ago)
Pretty healthy

For supper I had grapes that were sliced. As a treat I have a piece of fruit. I also eat bananas for lunch. Try melon and banana pie. Alternatively you can make healthy food yourself. Some options include

Mashed bananas
Fruit that is stewed
Pear tart
Melon cut in half
Stewed apple
Apple pie
Fruit tray
Bowl of veggies
Original post by Anonymous1502
What do you usually have for breakfast?

When I'm in a rush, it's a glass of kefir or a handful of nuts. When I have a bit more time, it's usually toast (usually with no topping but if I'm feeling fancy, I have it with salmon, baba ganoush or Brunost cheese), porridge, cottage cheese or eggs (love a nice omelette with lots of veggies).
Reply 10
Pretty healthy but I dont really think about it. If I happen to eat a bunch of junk one week, eh :dontknow:
(edited 3 years ago)
When I'm in a rush, it's a glass of kefir or a handful of nuts. When I have a bit more time, it's usually toast (usually with no topping but if I'm feeling fancy, I have it with salmon, baba ganoush or Brunost cheese), porridge, cottage cheese or eggs (love a nice omelette with lots of veggies).

How do you make your porridge (what toppings)
Original post by Anonymous1502
How do you make your porridge (what toppings)

Usually just plain but sometimes I make it with blueberries. Mashed banana and peanut butter is also good.
Reply 13
I only really eat one meal and it's usually pretty healthy
Usually just plain but sometimes I make it with blueberries. Mashed banana and peanut butter is also good.

Prsom
I'm obsessed with nutrition, love learning about it. I would say my diet is pretty adequate right now

Quick Reply

Latest