The Student Room Group

do partners care about their partner being ‘fat’?

tw!! mention of weight and body issues.

I’ve never been skinny or average. If I must use the horrible label, I’m fat. I hate my appearance and constantly try to lose weight but end up in tortureus cycles. I eat pretty healthy?? I’ve become aware that all bodies are different despite what we eat.

I’m currently dieting but only because I feel no one will love me if I don’t lose weight. So, my question is do men truly care about a women’s body?? I don’t want to be a joke.
Original post by Anonymous
tw!! mention of weight and body issues.

I’ve never been skinny or average. If I must use the horrible label, I’m fat. I hate my appearance and constantly try to lose weight but end up in tortureus cycles. I eat pretty healthy?? I’ve become aware that all bodies are different despite what we eat.

I’m currently dieting but only because I feel no one will love me if I don’t lose weight. So, my question is do men truly care about a women’s body?? I don’t want to be a joke.

no we dont you have nothing to worry about well me and my guy freinds wouldent care all guys a different
Reply 2
Original post by I want a gf girl
no we dont you have nothing to worry about well me and my guy freinds wouldent care all guys a different

thank u so much. wish i knew cool people like you & ur friends.
Original post by Anonymous
thank u so much. wish i knew cool people like you & ur friends.

your welcome just trying t spread possitive vibes
Reply 4
As you’ve probably seen there is a lot of prejudice. But not everyone wants to date emaciated supermodels. Nor indeed lack understanding that being overweight is not just about willpower
(edited 3 years ago)
I wouldn't worry that much about weight per se. Guys like chubby girls, like many of us do even if some are nasty pieces of **** (you will get those, I am sure you know better than me). So long as you exercise and eat healthy, you'll find a guy who likes bigger girls, just be cautious who you date.
the most important thing when it comes to losing weight is your mindset. you should be doing it with the main focus being your health, not your attractiveness to the opposite sex.
I also have a long history of trying to lose weight (to ridiculous points) despite being fairly slim by societal standards, and even though I never lost or gained weight for anyone else's benefit I have found that guys much prefer my body now that I'm slightly curvier than when I was underweight - if anything, some guys would have prefered me to have gained more weight.

However if you want to change your body in terms of weight and appearance please just do it for you rather than anybody else!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending